Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Police Administration
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on October 9, 2012
It was not made clear to me that when purchased you only received the study guide and not the textbook. It has forced me to go to another site for the actual text because of the lack of information I have been given.
on June 16, 2014
The photo shows the full edition textbook. The description is of the full edition textbook. The product shipped was only the Study Guide. (The words "Study Guide" are in the upper right corner of the book received) This is like ordering a family size pizza and getting only a slice.
on March 14, 2012
I thought I was ordering the book. I got the study guide instead. Wish it specified this on the site.
on February 4, 2013
In all fairness, I have been a law enforcement administrator, manager, and supervisor for over twenty-one years. This text was required for a core BS/CJ degree course, I didn't find very much in the text I didn't already know. BUt it is weel researched and well written. Filled with lots of "fluffy" information.
on December 27, 2011
Needed book for supervisors exam. The book is well written but it is full of B.S. The transaction was extra easy and shipped very fast!!!
on April 1, 2010
I was tasked with reading this book in order to prepare for a promotional examination. I found that the book contained a lot of useful and insightful information and was actually a pleasure to read. It was pretty spot on with the current state of Law Enforcement. Highly Recommended!
on January 14, 2014
Even though this book is for a college class it looks extremely I interesting!! The condition is as described and shipping was done quickly knowing that I had to have it for class!
on December 19, 2013
Good book and it helped me pass my exam. It discusses police management practices noting several different organizations. The case studies at the end were a good review.
on April 3, 2014
IF YOUR IN THE FIELD OF LAW ENFORCEMENT THAN YOU WILL APPRECIATE WHAT THIS BOOK HAS TO OFFER. ITS A MUST READ FOR ALL YOUR PROFESSIONAL LAW ENFORCEMENT WORKERS.
on December 20, 2012
This book was for my grad school class at STU and it was very necessary fir the course. I did not regret buying this book at all.