Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on November 3, 2011
First, the ring. I'm not really a jewelry wearer, so I didn't want to sink $250-300 into a wedding band that I might not end up wearing. So I came on Amazon, and found one in the style I liked and bought it. It's brushed and not flashy, which is exactly what I wanted. The weight is good, solid enough to make me (uninformed as I am) think it's of good quality, but not heavy enough to be noticed once on my finger. Sizing was true to what the jewelry store told me (see below). I'm impressed, and it's tough to beat the price.

Now, customer service... I was sized at a jewelry store as an 8.5, and I bought two rings in an 8.5 from two DIFFERENT sellers on Amazon and not only did neither ring fit, but the degree to which they didn't fit varied greatly. I returned them both and found this ring from Metal Masters. I ordered a size up (9.5), based on my past experience, thinking the jewelry store was off. It arrived and was too big, I sent it back and ordered a smaller size. It was also too large, so I sent it back and ordered yet another, smaller ring from Metal Masters, in the 8.5 size I was originally found to be - perfect fit.

The returns were handled smoothly, the new rings sent out promptly, and I can't say enough about how pleased I was with my experience with this company. If you're on the fence about two similar rings, I suggest going with Metal Masters just because of their great customer service.

EDIT 01-0-2-2013:
Still married, and surprisingly (to me mostly) found I've become a regular ring wearer. I do everything with this ring on - cook, shower, yard work, wood work, working out, etc. The ring is still in great shape, showing only mild scratches, and only upon close inspection. The only time I take it off is when I lift weights, because I think the metal on metal would cause gouges in that type of situation. Otherwise it's always on, and I'm quite happy with it.
on May 11, 2011
This band is thinner than most tungsten carbide rings at 6mm (vs. 8mm), and having previously bought an 8mm I can say it makes a big difference with slightly smaller hands.

The ring has the typical tungsten carbide gunmetal coloration, and the matte/brushed finish makes it a lot less flashly than typical gold or silver rings, which is a big plus for me.

Other reviewers have advised to order a half size smaller, but I think whatever sizing problems they were having has been fixed, as the ring I ordered was true to size.

Like others, I also got extremely fast shipping from Metal Masters, it arrived less than 48 hours after I ordered it.
on July 10, 2013
We ordered this ring for my husband and originally got a 10. We had him sized at a local jewelry store for Tungsten and they said it was a 10 but we found out it was a 9 that he needed. We sent the 10 back and got a 9.5 and that didn't fit and then we winded up with a 9 and it fits just fine. Tungsten I know does run differently than gold bands esp the "snug fit" style. I worked for a couple jewelry store chains that charged $299 for the SAME ring and I learned the sizing for Tungsten can be off. I would suggest getting yourself sized and then maybe going down a size for it to fit right. I had no problem returning the ones that didn't fit, this company has excellent customer service! The ring looks just like the picture and is very clean and smooth.

Great product!!
on July 19, 2013
Love this ring!!! My fiance and I are getting married Labor day weekend and I bought this to be a temporary ring until we can afford to buy one another different wedding bands... but this is actually a very great ring! The only down side to it is that it has "Metal Masters" written on the inside of the ring... which cheapens it for me. so i was a little bummed about that. kind of hoping my fiance doesnt pay that much attention and won't realize it. but i would recommend it because it looks great on the outside and looks great on him :) He loves it.
on July 11, 2010
I ordered this ring as a replacement for my original white gold wedding band. The product arrived in 2 days and was just as pictured. I am very happy with the appearance and quality of the ring so far. As others have recommended, I ordered the ring a half size smaller than my previous ring and it fits very well. I am very pleased with this purchase.
on February 22, 2015
It's very comfortable and I wear it every day. My wife is still upset that I bought a wedding band this cheap but I work with cars and explained to her that I didn't want something gold or shiny that was going to get beat up and scratched. I also like that it's hypoallergenic. Half the time I forget I even have it on because it's easy to wear and doesn't get in the way.
on April 20, 2013
I ordered this ring from Metal Masters to replace a Titanium ring that I found scratched too easily. This ring is awesome to look at and it is solid as a rock. I cannot find a material that will scratch it, yet... I bought it because I do a lot of work with metal tools and my other rings have gotten marred and scratched up very quickly.

The appearance: polished area is bright and shiny, mirror-like finish. The matte center section is semi-reflective and not flashy, taking on a darker silver-light gray metallic tone. The width looks good on my narrow, longer fingers.

The size is accurate and the comfort fit profile feels good on my finger.

The ring shipped very quickly and I am in awe of its almost magical scratch resistance!

**EDIT 6 months later***
The ring is still without a scratch and looks great. I have worn it while working on the car and with home projects and still no scratches. Very nice!
on March 8, 2013
Awesome deal for the ring! I bought it as a replacement for my husband between winter and summer his fingers change size. I paid 340 for the original one and I will tell you right now theres no difference! If I would have thought they would be exactly the same as an actual jeweler I would have gone ahead in the first place and just bought this one!!! We have sat and compared the both of them, and literally theres no difference I highly recommend I've bought a few from this company now for spares because of his job and he thinks he looses them but of course always finds them again. Either way for the price I wasn't going to complain about it! Some others have size the sizing is off and I ordered the size he generally wears and they've always fit the way they should, aside from swelling in the heat and what not.
on July 14, 2013
This is the ring I should have been married with!

I unfortunately had my original stolen and then I found this. The shine is amazing and it's so strong. I've forgotten to take it off before going to the gym and I'm amazed that lifting metal weights with abrasive texture grip has done NOTHING to it.

It's shiny just like when I pulled it out of the box. I paid $150 for my first. Less than $30 for this.

Totally recomend!

If this review helped you, help me out and hit 'YES' bellow to upvote my efforts. Thanks!
on November 11, 2014
amazing value. i get compliments on it all the time and it has not lost any shine or gotten scratched in the least. i use it on my finger to open beer bottles (wife not a fan of that) and it's scratch-free.

buy this one - it's better than spending $800 at a jewelry store for literally the same thing!