From the Back Cover
Written by R. Scott Morris, former CEO of the Boston Options Exchange and Managing Director at Goldman Sachs, Polished
outlines methods for success and the pitfalls that doom many job seekers.
, Morris creates a perfect balance between hard-hitting advice and supportive guidance which will motivate and encourage job seekers to be successful."
- Kathleen Comella Sullivan, Former Director, University of Chicago Careers in Business Program
demystifies the job search process with businesslike precision and remarkable wit."
- Harvard University Student, Class of 2013
"Scott Morris' unique perspectives on simplifying the job search process are invaluable to both the seasoned and novice job seeker."
- Boston University Student, Class of 2010
"A one-of-a-kind guide, Polished
is entertaining, clear, and compellingly insightful."
- University of Chicago Student, Class of 2012
About the Author
R. Scott Morris has always been actively involved in the on-campus recruiting process. He has reviewed thousands of resumes and cover letters and conducted over 500 interviews. Scott has a passion for solving complex problems and helping others learn; Polished is an expression of both these passions. Scott lives in west suburban Chicago with his wife, Margie, and their three teenage boys.Career Highlights:
- President, Morris Consulting, LLC
- CEO, Boston Options Exchange Group, LLC
- Managing Director, Goldman Sachs and Company
- Partner, Hull Trading Company