Parenthood 6 Seasons 2012
1. I Don't Want to Do This Without You Season Premiere - Sarah Braverman celebrates her 40th birthday as Amber strives for independence; Adam feels pressure to support his growing family and Julia struggles to adopt -- Jason Ritter and Michael B. Jordan guest star.
2. Hey, If You're Not Using That Baby... Max mainstreams into public school; the stress of adoption impacts Julia, and past secrets divide Haddie and Alex -- Jason Ritter ("W.") and Michael B. Jordan ("Friday Night Lights") guest star.
3. Step Right Up Amber enjoys her new freedom; Crosby and Adam move forward with their business and drew gets dating advice -- Michael B. Jordan ("Friday Night Lights") guest stars.
4. Clear Skies from Here on Out Zeek gets his first real taste of show business while Sarah and Mark grow closer.
5. Nora Kristina and Julia receive unexpected surprises that will change their families' lives while Sarah's past troubles return. Jason Ritter and John Corbett guest star.
6. Tales From the Luncheonette Cee Lo Green tests Adam and Crosby's new music business while Sarah stands by Seth as he makes an important change -- Cee Lo Green and Jason Ritter guest-star.
7. Forced Family Fun Kristina demands family time; Jasmine is ready for a serious relationship and Sarah reluctantly supports Seth -- Jason Ritter and John Corbett star.
8. In-Between Amber offers to help Seth when he is released from rehab, while Adam and Kristina try to reconnect after Nora's birth. John Corbett guest stars.
9. Sore Loser Sydney learns a hard lesson on winning and losing; Adam experiences marriage doubts; Kristina tries to help Max fit in and Drew disobeys Sarah.
10. Mr. Honesty A moment at work threatens to divide Adam and Kristina, and Julia and Joel's planned adoption goes off course.
11. Missing Kristina and Adam discover harsh consequences come with two full-time jobs; Crosby and Jasmine confront their relationship issues and Sarah and mark think about future plans -- Jason Ritter guest stars.
12. Road Trip In an attempt to please his mother on her birthday, Zeek forces a last-minute road trip which stirs up many emotions and issues for the Braverman clan.
13. Just Smile Adam unexpectedly steals the spotlight from Crosby; Amber is thrown into a new job and Sarah's thoughts turn to a baby.
14. It Is What It Is Zeek receives startling news from his doctor; Crosby finds a new relationship and Julia doubts Zoe's commitment.
15. Politics Sarah and Mark contemplate having a baby, Amber struggles to accept a job promotion, Adam and Crosby look to grow their business and Julia and Joel continue to fear the worst about the adoption.
16. Tough Love Drew discovers Sarah and Mark's plan to have a baby.
17. Remember Me, I'm the One Who Loves You Julia and Joel prepare to welcome their new baby boy, Adam considers an appealing offer, and Jasmine and Crosby confront past feelings.
18. My Brother's Wedding Season Finale - the Bravermans celebrate a union as Sarah faces a hard decision; Julia and Joel start their next chapter and Adam decides the fate of the luncheonette.
Season 3 Sneak Peek Get caught up on the events of last season - and get a first look at what's coming up in Season 3 - with this special sneak peek.
|Starring||Peter Krause, Lauren Graham|
|Supporting actors||Dax Shepard, Monica Potter, Erika Christensen, Sam Jaeger, Savannah Paige Rae, Sarah Ramos, Max Burkholder, Joy Bryant, Tyree Brown, Miles Heizer, Mae Whitman, Bonnie Bedelia, Craig T. Nelson, Jason Ritter, Rosa Salazar, Jonathan Tucker, Courtney Ford, D.B. Woodside|
|Producers||Monica Beletsky, Bridget Carpenter, Kerry Ehrin, Brian Grazer, Ron Howard, David Hudgins, Jason Katims, Dylan K. Massin, Devin Rich, Lawrence Trilling, Patrick Ward, Sarah Watson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this show! Wonderful acting, wonderful characters, beautiful to watch. Why is it no longer Prime???Published 1 month ago by Jennifer N.
One of the best series ever! Season 3 rates as well as the previous seasons and the ones that follow. I would recommend the series to anyone. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Tall
Love the shows - very realistic and thought provoking. Hate that it was dropped from Prime - extremely disappointed. I guess we will be reserving DVDs at the library. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kathy A.
Really disappointed that this isn't included with Prime anymore. I was in the middle of season 3 last night...try to watch it today and find out I have to pay extra now. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Laura