5.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker !
I love this speaker !! It has a great sound for the $$. The mounting bracket system is heavy duty, very versatile and easy to install. I installed mine going horizontally in the corner and due to the 180 degree pivot lock system I could get them just at the right angle in no time at all. I'm using them in an indoor spa enviorment and had no problems with humidity...
Published on March 27, 2011 by DatsDat

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for an Audiophile
If you are particular about quality sound, these speakers fall a bit short. They are great for some outdoor ambiance with some tunes playing quietly but are a very heavily biased midrange speaker. The highs are very muted and flat. The bass everyone gets all excited about is boomy and there is pretty good bass for the size and the $, but overall, I think you get what you...
Published 12 months ago by T. Reimer

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Polk Audio Atrium 4 Outdoor Speakers (Pair, White) (Electronics)
These sound great. And, the installation / setup could not be easier. Kudos to whoever designed that swivel bracket - very nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Polk speakers, January 2, 2013
Speakers are nice. Base response could be stronger. The overall sound is much more enjoyable and makes working in the garage easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!!!!!, November 24, 2012
Beerfish (A cabin in the woods) - See all my reviews
These speakers are great. I can't say enough about the sound. I set them up as auxiliary speakers on our home entertainment system to use outside. Typically they get used while we are in the hot tub. So, the volume is cranked up and they still sound great. No distortion. Big sound from a small speaker. Not a lot of bass, but then again I didn't expect it from speakers this size. They are undercover outside so only time will tell how they stand up to the elements, but they appear very well made with good connections, so I am optimistic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, September 8, 2012
These are a good set of speakers for the price. they have a nice full sound and pretty good bass response.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polk Artrium 4, July 21, 2012
Fantastic right out of the box. All parts that were needed for instalation were included.They are hung at eve height angled at 45 degrees down.
They are exactly what I was needing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound from small package, July 9, 2012
I bought these for use in my boat. My boat stereo was designed to drive four speakers but only two were installed in the boat and they were in locations such that you could hear very little music once you were out of the boat. We often park the boat on a sandbar and need to hear the sound outside the boat so I wanted some external speakers that could be moved around the perimeter of the boat. I bought some RAM mounting brackets and set these speakers up so they can broadcast from the edge of the boat in any direction. They're amazing and the sound quality is excellent! Very nice speakers for $100!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers, June 13, 2012
I installed these speakers on my patio. They sound great for the size speakers they are. Speakers were shipped in a timely manner. I would recommend them to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outdoor speakers, February 5, 2012
I was searching for a pair of quality speakers for my pool area. This pair from Polk was just the answer. The sound is great at all volume levels. They appear to be well built and were simple to install. I plan to buy another set of the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars audio aerium speakers, January 10, 2012
these speakers are perfect anywhere inside or out on your deck or patio areas.You may enjoy your favorite music inside or outside 24 /7.And they didn't cost above most budgets and they come with amplifer .check them out

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bang For the Buck, March 15, 2012
Tom Maroney (PUNTA GORDA, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I have been installing surround sound theatres in my homes for years... I was always the "First Kid On the Block" type. Also as a former accomplished musician amps, speakers and wires everwhere has been my plight for some 55 years (thats scary).

I have had the pleasure of owning speakers of all types and costs and can honestly say that polk has been my favorite choice as it provides a speaker array that can handle high watt output (8-4 ohm) and a full spectrum of audio range that is essential in obtaining a quality sound. The days of inter-modular distortion... "barking speakers" are pretty much gone from all makers shelves. But the Polk Atrium Series is a well made indoor/outdoor speaker that is perfect for your pool side, patio or onboard boat needs. However if you are looking for more punchy bass... I recommend upgrading to to Polks 6 series as the larger main speaker (woofer) has a more effective lower range. I have owned and opperated the Polk Atrium 4 in a number of differant venues with great enjoyment.

In my opinion the 4 series is a great all-weather speaker that is easy to install (comes with all the hardware) and if you have a smaller budjet 2-4 sets will fill your pool or linea area with music. However when ever possible adding two larger Atrium 6 series cabinets will enlarge your music spectrum (bass) and have a noticable improvement. I recommend placing your larger set under a soffit or at a closer quarter area to help enhance the speakers performance... becuase sound waves are all about moving air! Even the smaller Atrium 4 can sound more bass driven when placed in a more confined area that allows it to reflect/bombast more confined air. Do not be affraid to try out locations when installing multiple sets... enjoy! Tom Maroney retired Construction Engineer Boston, Massachusetts.

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›
ARRAY(0x93e204e0)

Polk Audio Atrium 4 Outdoor Speakers (Pair, White)
$199.95 $109.99