5.0 out of 5 stars I Am Impressed
I have had a "total" sound system in my home for more than 10 years - a set of Bose indoor speakers in each of three rooms; a set of Bose outdoor speakers in the eaves over my front door and another set in my outdoor screen room; and a set of Cerwin Vega "bookshelf" speakers in my TV/entertainment room. Just today, I added a set of Polk Audio Atrium 4 speakers to the...
Published on April 27, 2010 by Michael Paul Sebek

Installed these on my boat with a Dual AMB600w 240 watt receiver and they can't handle the 60 watts going to them. Was pretty surprised considering their 80 watt rating. Going to use them a little more before I determine if I will be returning them. I will update my review accordingly...
JB
Published 7 months ago by JB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 540 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ... these speakers but after I received them and was amazed at how simple they were to mount outside on ..., July 14, 2014
I was very hesitate about buying these speakers but after I received them and was amazed at how simple they were to mount outside on my patio... I was very pleased. They worked out perfect for me. I hooked them to a Sony receiver and use my I-pod with it. They have great sound, not "tinny". They seem to be well built and sound great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Polk Audio Atrium 4 Outdoor Speakers (Pair, Black) (Electronics)
love them speakers! should have done them long time ago. love stepping outside and listening to music. recomend to anyone to get these babies.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but can't handle much power 3 and a half stars at this point..., May 11, 2014
JB

4.0 out of 5 stars Music in the forest, May 8, 2014
I placed these on our outside deck and run them off a 100 watt amp. Not too much bass but certainly loud enough to fill the yard with sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 9, 2014
Incredible sound for the money and then some ! You won't be disappointed !!! None better for outdoors/ deck etc. !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, February 15, 2014
Install them in my Villa in St Lucia and they are wonderful. All outside and sound quality was as good as my Bose speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Atrium 4 outdoor speakers., February 15, 2014
Mike (Mystic, CT) - See all my reviews
I have nothing bad to say about these. You really can't go wrong for the price and the sound quality is just amazing. Crisp and crystal clear. I would recommend these to anyone looking to buy speakers for the deck or patio area. And by the way, these things crank!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outdoor speakers, January 27, 2014
I purchased 2 sets of these for my father to use in his backyard and he loves it. I connected them to a pioneer receiver and they sound great. I'm no audiophile but I know good sound. I was debating between these and the Bose 151 speakers and I went with these because of price. I am very happy that I went with these as they have been great. Definitely recommend these to people looking for outdoor speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up. Works fine., December 31, 2013
We read a lot of reviews before buying these speakers. We did put them under the back porch but you can hear them out past the pool area (pool 50 feet from house-on two acres). We would buy them again, and the price was the best we found anywhere. We will update if they do not last (so far so good after 6 months next to the Gulf Coast).

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Sound!!, December 13, 2013
R. M. W. "Dude" (Lithia Springs, GA United States) - See all my reviews
Great speakers with full sound range. I have them installed in the corners near the ceiling of my sunroom. The room has a hot tub so the speakers are subjected to cold and warm temps as well as humidity. So far no problems.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 540 | Next ›

Polk Audio Atrium 4 Outdoor Speakers (Pair, Black)
$199.95 $99.99