Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 34 questions
vote
I've been wonder this very same thing and thought I would provide a link to the article regarding not using the subwoofer port. I'm not sure if I understand it, but here it is : http://www.polkaudio.com/education/article.php?id=19
May 15, 2007 by M. Taylor
votes
I believe you need a receiver to transmit the sounds correctly.
Apr 22, 2014 by Igor Fayermark
votes
Hi CRSBRZ, No, the speakers work on a 110V. The shipping weight is about 39 pounds the box they are currently in measures 18x15x29. Thanks for your interest!
Apr 18, 2013 by EZCORP
votes
No wire. You would probably better off buying your own anyhow and selecting the proper gauge needed for the distance needed.
Nov 21, 2013 by G. Garcia
votes
This setup will work but it would have to be in conjunction with a audio receiver. Tv's do not have enough power to drive these speakers so another audio device would work for that. If you do not want to add another piece of equipment then this would not be your answer. They will not connect directly to the tv. Through a receiver they sound great and would be loud enough to shake a nice size living room. Just ask my wife and kid.... I hope this helps..
Jun 22, 2013 by Damon
votes
votes
I put them on the Sanus HTB3 stands and they work perfectly. The stands come with everything you need, use the L bracket, and the H16 screws in the bag and all is well.
Feb 2, 2009 by D. Sloniker
votes
Hello- Yes, you would need a home stereo receiver to work with this speaker system, you can not hook them directly to your tv. With the receiver, they should be louder, and much better sound quality, than what you get with your TV's built in speakers. Good luck-
Mar 24, 2008 by Scott H.
votes
Hey Slater, I pretty much have the same setup you just described, got the Son STRDG 720 last week and just purchased these speakers today. Which speakers do you think would be a good purchase to convert this system into 7.1? I have two large polk bookshelves at home although they are a bit old, what do you think?
Dec 3, 2008 by T. Lugo
votes
Those speakers are available without the sub.
Aug 8, 2014 by jloshsky
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers