Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Polk Audio RC6s In-Ceiling Stereo Speaker (Single,...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 65% off the $219.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
2-Year Home Theater Protection Planfrom Assurant Solutions
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Fully transferable if you give as a gift
- Cancel anytime
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
Polk Audio RC6s In-Ceiling Stereo Speaker (Single, White)
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$129.96 (59%)|
- A single in-ceiling speaker
- Equipped with one Dual Voice Coil 6.5-inch dynamic-balance, mineral filled polymer-composite cone with a rubber surround for durability
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Equipped with dual 0.75-inch dynamic-balance, metalized soft dome
- Constructed of durable, moisture-resistant materials for use in bathrooms, saunas, or under outdoor eaves
- A single in-ceiling/ in-wall speakers with a round shape and flush design
- Equipped with one 6.5-inch dynamic-balance, mineral filled polymer-composite cone with a rubber surround for long life
- Equipped with dual 0.75-inch dynamic-balance, metalized soft dome tweeters
This item is an individual speaker. If you want a pair of speakers, you must add two of this item to your Shopping Cart. Why are some speakers sold individually?
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Polk Audio
- Model Number: AW6000-A
- Color: White
- Speaker Type: Ceiling; Surround
- Speaker Amplification Type: Passive
Top Customer Reviews
Very easy to install. Take the little card board template, draw your circle, drill a pilot hole, and cut it out. (I used a fine tooth saw-zaw blade by hand since we had already painted the ceiling and I didn't want it to chip/scuff the ceiling, but a jig saw would have probably done fine. Either way is ok, dry wall is easy to saw. On a ladder I used one hand to hold the speaker and the other to easily make the connections. The connecters are easy to work with one hand. I then just inserted into the ceiling, pulled the screw drive our of my pocket (don't forget to do this or you will be down the ladder with your speaker dangling from wire)... screwed in four screws that snap out and then down the little brackets that hold the speaker snug to the ceiling from inside the ceiling, and inserted the grill (which covers the speaker and the screws). Easy as can be.
Another point: circles are easier to install then rectangles. If you are considering buying rectangle speakers, consider how good you are and making things square, plumb, etc. And also consider that even if you are good at it, your drywall installers, even if they worked for a good builder, may not be. So you ceiling and/or wall may not be at right angles to each other. If you install in ceiling close to a wall, or in wall close to a ceiling, you may end up with a speaker that looks crooked one way or another.Read more ›
This is perfect in my Lo-Fi application, but I would not use it for serious listening.
Do not use this for in-wall speakers in a home theater, such as rear channels. It is not designed for that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excelent speaker, i use it in my kitchen's ceiling and it fullfil my space.
My friends love when i am cooking there and they are being company as i work.
Speakers are awesome. Sound great , disappear in the ceiling. Great price.Published 4 months ago by Steve R.
Good quality speaker, sounds great, and the wire holders are now spring loaded which is an improvement over the models I bought a few years ago. Read morePublished 9 months ago by MobileUser
Friend and I put these in the ceiling of our ice shack. They are stereo speakers, so two speaker wires are needed to each speaker. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Mrjefrey
I've tried to keep this in my small office but the sound is just awful. I'm playing Pandora One higher quality audio through it and it just sounds tinny and muddled. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Tom Pellatt, DC
Perfect choice for my bathroom as part of my whole house systemPublished 14 months ago by MATTHEW BECKER
I have Martin Logan ceiling speakers all over the rest of my house, and this one didn't disappoint. I put it in my kid's bathroom.