There's an easy way to get great, immersive surround sound pumping from your new flat panel, widescreen HDTV--Polk Audio's SurroundBar Series speakers, which provide single-speaker surround sound from one slim speaker bar. The sleek, lightweight SurroundBar 3000 Instant Home Theater helps bring your entire home theater viewing experience to life without any hassle. It's a complete system comprised of a single self-powered speaker, a wireless subwoofer, an incredibly simple remote control, plus the SurroundBar 3000 IHT has the technology so you can program your existing remote.
Polk Audio Surroundbar 3000 Instant Home Theater.
The system has a total power output of 180 watts (100 watts from the SurroundBar and 80 watts from the subwoofer), and the SurroundBar features both optical digital and analog audio inputs (an optical cable is included).
- Delivers bigger, fuller sound with no rear speakers. No rear speakers means no messy wiring and no clutter. Just a beautiful, sleek speaker that complements your flat panel TV and a compact subwoofer that sits tucked out of the way.
- Lightweight easy-to-mount single speaker with multiple mounting options, on the wall or on a shelf. All the hardware you might need is included.
- It connects easily to any TV in minutes. Two power cords, an included optical cable. You're done. Two power switches, two channel ID switches. You won't find an easier hookup or startup.
- You can program your existing remote control to operate the SurroundBar 3000 IHT.
- Polk Digital Logic. Polk's proprietary DSP firmware programming delivers much improved sound for your TV in a compact system with no complex hook up or set up.
- Real bass, no wires. Place the compact wireless subwoofer anywhere. Plug in the power cord, set the ID switch, turn it on.
- No wires snaking across your room. Just big, satisfying bass for real sound impact.
It connects to your TV in under 5 minutes.
The SurroundBar 3000 IHT works with your remote, the one you're already intimately familiar with. It also comes with all the wires you need for hook up--one. There is no complicated setup or anything else to buy. And you don't have to camouflage multiple speakers, because there are no rear speakers or rear speaker wires. Setup is just this easy:
- Connect the SurroundBar 3000 to your TV using the supplied optical cable.
- Connect the SurroundBar 3000 power supply to the SurroundBar 3000 and plug the other end into an AC outlet.
- Plug the subwoofer power cord into the back of the wireless subwoofer outlet and into an AC outlet.
- Make sure both the surroundbar and the subwoofer Channel ID switches are set to the same number.
- Turn on the power switches on both the SurroundBar 3000 and the wireless subwoofer.
Polk Digital Logic delivers the drama and the simplicity.
Polk Digital Logic (a combination of Polk's patented SDA technology and proprietary DSP programming) is how our engineers created the IHT's big sonic performance with no complicated setup or calibration. Like all Polk Audio SurroundBars, the Instant Home Theater's stunning surround sound effects are created independent of any room boundaries so it will work as well in your room as it does in our labs. And as with our other surround bars, Polk SDA technology helps maintain a solid center channel for clear, intelligible dialogue. Combined with Polk Digital Logic you can enjoy dramatic imaging, a three-dimensional sound envelope and, of course, Polk's signature sound--warm, with exceptional immediacy, fullness and clarity.
What is SDA Surround Sound Technology?
SDA stands for Stereo Dimensional Array, a patented Polk Audio exclusive. When a multi-channel recording is made, sound supposed to be heard at your left ear comes only out of the left speaker. However over a sound system, you hear sound from the left speaker not only in your left ear but also your right ear as well. The dedicated SDA driver produces a SDA signal to control the amount and type of sound the further ear hears. By carefully controlling the SDA signal, SDA Surround Technology allows the sound image to be precisely steered and projected into the room. You'll experience sound effects and instruments coming from all around you, with no physical speakers beside or behind.
- Woofer: 6-1/2-inch wireless; downward firing vented enclosure with long-throw dynamic balance poly composite driver
- Dimensions: 10 x 10-1/4 x 10-3/4 inches (WxHxD)
- Warranty: 1 year (electronics)
- Midrange: 2x 6-inch full-range drivers
- Dimensions: 31 x 3-3/4 x 3 inches (WxHxD)
- Mounting options: Built-in wall mount keyhole slots and bump-on pads
- Warranty: 3 years speakers