Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Grocery pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games

on August 1, 2002
I was pleased with how it worked innitially. The slight "buzzing" while it was on was definitally audible, and might be annoying to some, but as it was in my closet, I didn't mind. The ozone it produces smells like an electrical short, so the imediate result was not a plesant smell. This electrical smell faded with time, and my shoes did loose the "old-used-shoe" odor, and those that I wore without socks *felt* fresher. So overall, I was pleased.
Unfortunately, one of the two "wands" stopped working after about 2 months. The second "wand" starter to peter-out after 3 months.
I've further lowered my rating because I am having difficulty reaching the manufaturer for repair/replacement. The box claims that the item has a one-year waranty, but I can't find a phone number or any specific information on how to return the unit.
It is possible that I just got the one bad unit out of a large number of excellent ionic shoe fresheners, but I might never know, as I am having difficulty returning the thing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 17, 2014
When the ionic freshener was plugged in, the air in the room did seem to smell fresher but unfortunately the product never did seem to remove the smell from my shoes which is what I bought this for.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again