5.0 out of 5 stars Cute alternative to Crocs
This are easy to slip on a toddler, and are a nice change from the "blah" Croc. My little one gets compliments all the time because they have "personality" to them. Highly recommend!!!
Published on August 24, 2008 by shuluver

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe but not Practical...
This shoe is super cute and a eye catcher but not pratical for school or play. I only gave this shoe a 3 star rating because they are not practical for play. But all in all I would buy them again.

Pros:

+Cute, different
+Sturdy materials
+Can be put on easily if you have to leave the house in a hurry
+My twin boys found them to be...
Published on January 13, 2010 by I'm Too Blessed To Be Stressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute alternative to Crocs, August 24, 2008

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuter and sturdier than Crocs, July 16, 2010
I love Crocs. I own 15 pairs (and would be ashamed to admit that if they weren't so comfortable and versatile). However, for kids, I would choose Polliwalks every time over Crocs. These have character. The soles are thicker than Crocs and offer more support. Unlike Crocs, the soles don't wear down quickly. We get compliments all the time, and my daughter loves the character they have. They really look like alligators (even though our pair is a lavender color they call "Raspberry Pearl"), and they make me smile every time I see them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe but not Practical..., January 13, 2010
This review is from: Polliwalks Toddler/Little Kid Gator Clog (Apparel)

Pros:

+Cute, different
+Sturdy materials
+Can be put on easily if you have to leave the house in a hurry
+My twin boys found them to be very comfortable
+Great for wide feet
+Roomy enough to wear with socks
+The shoe look like a alligator.

Cons:

-Not a practical shoe for playing or school, the base of the shoe is really thick and even the most seasoned runners and/or walkers will find themselves tripping
-The stap on the back should be adjustable, it sits too far away from the boys heel
-Will not keep feet clean or dry like clogs, we live in sunny California so that is not an issue with us but for people that have a true Winter it will be for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the kids, June 28, 2010
CK (S. Florida) - See all my reviews
These shoes are wonderful for my daughter: easy to put on and easy to clean after she goes stomping through whatever she finds. They are a bit pricey for what they are, but you usually pay a premium for "hassle free."

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just your average croc, February 27, 2010
This review is from: Polliwalks Toddler/Little Kid Gator Clog (Apparel)
For Kids that like crocs, play in water, go to the beach or pools, etc. these are perfect. They are not safe for bike riding, the park, climbing on rocks, etc but that's obvious. If a child likes crocs, or if this is a first time purchase of a shoe like this, GET THEM without hesitation if the child is at least 3. The quality is the same as crocs but they are much more adorable and FUN for kids to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 14, 2014
My son gets so many compliments on these!

Rate and Discover Movies