Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 2, 2014
Purchased for my 4 year old granddaughter but I love to play with them with her too. Love all the little clothes made of rubber they are easy to put on and take off.
on June 17, 2014
My daughter just discovered Polly Pockets and she's loving them! They're so cute! She plays with them for hours, and thanks me all the time for getting them!
on December 21, 2014
Polly arrived with her head detached from her body and it would not click on. We were extremely disappointed as this was given as a preaent
on December 7, 2012
4 stars for the price and the toy, it's a cute little toy for girls! Different outfits to dress the doll in!
on January 5, 2015
granddaughter very happy with the gifts.
on November 1, 2014
Perfect shell love it!!!
on January 3, 2015
my daughter loves it
on February 21, 2015
Thanks nice item and so quick