Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polly Pocket Flip 'N Swim Pool Playset
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 18, 2012
Wow! We're impressed with this playset. Very easy to assemble, and quite cute, this is probably one of the best Polly Pocket sets we've bought yet. The doll stands at the top of the ladder with her arms extended and her feet lodged in a small slit. When the yellow tab (you can see it in the picture) is released, Polly flips onto the middle blue section and twirls several times on the outer bars before sliding down into the pool. My girls were amazed and it didn't take them long to figure out how to work it on their own (it takes some practice to get the legs, arms and yellow tab just right). Highly recommend!
on October 21, 2012
I cannot say enough about this Polly Pocket play set! My daughter fell I'm love with it as soon as I opened the package. It keeps her entertained and she finds it so much fun that Polly flips all the way down the slide into the pool! She has to play with it at least 3 times a day.... And that's a lot to keep her attention to one toy for more than 3 months now! The head on Polly keeps coming off ... It's not secure but that's ok we keep putting it back on. Definitely a must buy for any child that likes Polly or just likes dolls.... Very entertaining!
on October 9, 2013
I was very dubious of this toy, but it works perfectly. Even my 4 year old can get Polly to flip perfectly 9 out of 10 times. The little pieces it comes with (e.g., tiny drinks) are obnoxious, but no more so than any other Polly toy. This gets much more use than any of the houses/ shops we've bought. I can fill it with water, set on my daughter's bathroom floor and know she'll be enterained for an hour. Great toy!
on October 2, 2013
Pros:
- Polly flips (As long as setup on level surface)
- Easy Assembly
- Sturdy

Cons:
- Swing falls down all the time (Hook is too small to allow polly to swing)
- Diving board gets kind of wore out and polly falls off instead of dives
- Flip action only works efficiently for the polly this came with. (What about her friends that come over?)
on November 14, 2013
I've purchased other Polly pockets, such as the wall party series, and have been satisfied with the quality and value of the products. This is a cute idea but we has issues with the doll's ability to flip from the second day. It worked perfectly on the first day but the spring area on the feet stopped working as well after that. I wish they would make a smaller version that would somehow work in a bath tub. Very inventive concept. Looking at other positive reviews, perhaps we had a defective model. My 4 year old got frustrated and started making the doll flip on her own... Which wasn't very effective:)
VINE VOICEon December 25, 2012
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my 5 1/2 year old niece and she was thrilled! She is a Polly Pocket fan. She immediately took it out to play with and it had a lot of cute parts. There was a little swing, a cabana/bar, lounge chair and a little platform at the top of the slide that allows Polly to do flips as she goes down the slide into the pool at the bottom. I had also got her the color change Polly Pocket set, so thought these would go great together since water is needed for the color change doll and it would go perfect with the pool. The only thing that I can say that is negative about this is that she was trying to change Polly's clothes and she had to ask her Dad to help and he was even having difficulty putting her clothes back on. The dolls are only a few inches tall and it seems like they are not as easy to dress as Barbies. This is a cute set for pretend play and I think she will have hours of fun playing with it.
on December 27, 2012
The Polly Pocket has "floatie" rings on her arms that allow her to cannonball down the slide and it is hilarious! She just goes head over heels! My 7 yr old just LOVES this. I wasn't sure she would like it as much as she does, but bought it for the extra Polly doll. I also bought her the safari car and the lovebug car...Now, word of warning...NOT ALL POLLY POCKETS WORK WITH THIS. That doesn't mean your child can't play with them in this playset, but the "special" rings on Polly's arms and the way they have designed her ponytails so they aren't in the way are the things that allow Polly to flip. Any Polly could still just slide down the slide. It's the acrobatics/gymnastics that are so funny, though. Big thumbs up!
on May 4, 2012
This was purchased from Amazon about 2 months ago. My 3 year old daughter loves it, and still plays with it a bit. I think for the price it is well worth it because it adds that little summertime fun of pool play to a miniature level, so her and friends can play with it on the porch or something without getting tons of water all over. The doll flips down the ladder pretty nice but you have to set it up just right, which took someone older than her to do after a while. The one thing I have noticed is that it is getting harder and harder to get the polly to go down the slide correctly. I attribute this to a lot of playing with the toy and something getting bent since you have to snap several pieces together. Either way, for $16, it has been worth it. 4 stars. Also, I should note, Polly's head pops off quite easily, maybe choking hazard in kids under 3, and there are some really really small parts included like little plates and glasses-- throw those in the trash upon delivery.
on September 13, 2015
I used to buy these sets because they were fair priced. 50.00 for this is CRAZY! I paid 16.00 for this 3 years ago and that's pushing it! DO NOT spend this much for this toy!! It's nice and the kids liked it for a while like anything but 50.00 is horrible!!
on January 7, 2014
My granddaughter loves Polly Pocket and loved this. The shipping was fast. Although it is made of plastic, like most things it seems to be as well made as any other of the same type of toy. I would recommend it.

See 1 answered question