4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute
I had no idea that everything came with suction cups. I guess I didn't read the description well enough. Pretty neat idea. I do need to warn you, when you flip the the rooms, they only flip one direction. They make a horrible noise when you try to turn them the other way and you will fear you have broken it. But, all is well.

The only complaint my daughter had...
Published 18 months ago by D. Jenkins

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the quality
I know that playsets never live up to my expectations, but really, this gift was for a 6 year old and it just doesn't stay together during normal play. *I* couldn't even get it to stay together! Disappointed! Great concept, but poorly executed.
Published 17 months ago by Sl Judge

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Polly Pocket Spin 'N Surprise Hotel Playset (Toy)

The only complaint my daughter had is that the dolls don't always stand well with their suction cups shoes. But, she doesn't find it a big enough deal to get upset about. I can't remember how much I paid for it as I got a deal. But, I would feel comfortable paying up to $30 for it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in the quality, February 7, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter loves this toy!, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Polly Pocket Spin 'N Surprise Hotel Playset (Toy)
Purchased this for our 8 yr old granddaughter & she loves it! Would recommend it for any little girl over the age of 4 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars great set, January 20, 2013
This review is from: Polly Pocket Spin 'N Surprise Hotel Playset (Toy)
My daughters just love this set, it was on sale and made a great Christmas present for them. Love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good playset, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Polly Pocket Spin 'N Surprise Hotel Playset (Toy)
This was purchased for my 8 year old, who has a bunch of Polly Pockets but no playset. The hotel has a lot of little parts to play with and my daughter enjoys it. Easy assembly and we haven't run into any issues yet. We have this set up near the Wall Party and they work well together. Both of my daughters enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome purchase. You should buy it. (8 year old review), June 12, 2014
This review is from: Polly Pocket Spin 'N Surprise Hotel Playset (Toy)
I love this toy. I play with it often and still am not tired of it after owning it for one and half years. I was playing with it most of the day today. It was my first Polly Pocket toy I ever got, and a good experience. It was a great Christmas gift. The elevator is so much fun. The dolls spin in the elevator and it dings when you're at a certain room. The walls of the rooms flip(except not the first floor) so there are five rooms total. There is also the "roof level" that doesn't have a flipping wall. But that doesn't really matter. It's a great toy. The water slide is very nice (even has a hammock). It comes with two dolls. You can turn the TV on the third floor into a ping pong table by pushing the TV down and then flipping up the net. There's also a luggage carrier and two suitcases that actually open. There's an ice cream booth. I hope you'll buy it, and hope it is a great experience for you too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product., February 20, 2014
This review is from: Polly Pocket Spin 'N Surprise Hotel Playset (Toy)
Great toy for kids. My daughyer loves it. Plays with it all the time. I would recommend this to parents with young girls.

3.0 out of 5 stars Polly Pocket Spin Hotel, January 31, 2014
REG (CO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polly Pocket Spin 'N Surprise Hotel Playset (Toy)
I really hate to say it, but I wouldn't bother with this one. The set was played with for a week, then forgotten. Although, I must say that when the dolls hang upside down, it is entertaining. Set is easy to put together, and so far no parts have popped off. They just lost interest in this quickly. I wish I would have gone for another polly pocket playset.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Polly Pocket Spin 'N Surprise Hotel Playset (Toy)
My 6 year old was so excited when she tore the wrapping paper off of this. It was exactly as she imagined it would be. Easy assembly and plenty to do to entertain herself and her cousin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Polly Pocket Spin 'N Surprise Hotel Playset (Toy)
This was a great deal for the price! It was huge and my daughter loved it! It would be much more expensive to purchase at a toy store.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›