Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on April 24, 2014
My 13 yo is very slim and couldn't get these (size 14) even half way up her thighs. They only go up to a 16, which I'm guessing is an actual size 12, so I passed on replacing. Maybe US Polo thinks my kid is too big and that a -2 is the new 6? I won't be buying this brand ever again.
on April 19, 2014
I very much regret having bought this for my daughter, could not use it because it came out very small even when we choose the same number of pants you normally use. should check those sizes.
on July 13, 2014
Runs extremely small. Beware
on October 15, 2015
Very, very satisfied. My granddaughter loves these. They fit well, comfortable, very pretty
on June 4, 2014
The item did not come close to fitting my daughter. She is a regular size but this is made very thin girls.
on May 10, 2014
The product came to me well and on time, without any problem, I'm already using and it works perfectly, totally recommend.
on July 8, 2014
These pants are super cute but run small. My daughter wears a 12 and could not even begin to button these.
on July 8, 2014
My girl wears size 14 most of the time so I ordered size 16 on this to make sure it will not be too small for her but still the size is very small! Too bad it looks good.
on August 31, 2015
Love the color and the capris but they are definitely not true to size. I bought 12"s which most are still a little big on my daughter and she couldn't even come close to buttoning them. Will be returning. I like the material, but just need to exchange the size.
on January 9, 2016