5.0 out of 5 stars cool
These look so much better in real they are neat color is sharp and they look quite strong already bought a second pair in white
Published 13 months ago by trini T

3.0 out of 5 stars Leather like a 90-year old
Smart looking shoe...until you wear it? Gotta say after a few wears this shoe looks like a 90-year old who enjoyed the sun WAY too much in their younger years. To say the leather is very dry and wrinkled is an understatement. Perhaps we landed a defective pair but if this is how this particular model wears, I'd look elsewhere.
Published 10 months ago by Wldflwrs

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars cool, July 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, August 9, 2013
These shoes look nice and I've got a lot of compliments for my friends. They fit comfortably although they are a bit larger than I expected. In all I would definitely buy another pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great looking sneakers, August 18, 2014
I love this style that this will be my second pair. My first pair I ordered it in the canvas material and it did not hold up well to a washig machine wash. (It turned yellow and the glue that held the sneakers together came of) I am trying this version (Cantor II) of the sneaker because it has the leather like material, hopefully it will hold up better. My only gripe so far is with the shoe laces, they needed to be all white not blue and white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, July 1, 2014
Worth the buy. This is an awesome shoe at a great price. I have been using this shoe for my casual events and always seem to get a compliment or two.

1.0 out of 5 stars nice but make feet look huge (good look if tryna pick up chicks!!!! lol), June 26, 2014
Don't get me wrong the shoes are nice but don't well with 501z Levis made feet look Hella big must wear pants.that cover them a Lil

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, June 13, 2014
This shoe is wonderful. I bought it for my husband and he is really happy about this purchase. I even bought the blue one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoes falling apart, May 20, 2014
The Polo logo on the right shoe back heel is coming off starting from day 1 of wearing in my office (shoes arrived in mint condition) and the side on the shoe began to tear starting from day 2 of wearing. These shoes are great looking but absolutely not durable. Won't buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product, December 19, 2013
It's really rough, feel discomfort while walking and all the white rubber just ,,melt down". payed 62$ and not worths it. not recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Real nice, December 17, 2013
Very cool looking shoes. Decently priced.
I use them to go out and haven't really abused them too much. but they seem sturdy.
They're a bit loose so you might want to go 1/2 size small.

4.0 out of 5 stars the i expected the as i imagic very cool, November 26, 2013
Teobaldo Monteagudo (Republica Dominicana) - See all my reviews
it' a good shoes to being so nice and the price very good so i'm recomend for your guys and my friend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›