Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Telly Penny Loafer, Black Grain Leather, 11 D
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 11 D(M) US|Color: Black Grain Leather|Change
Price:$114.05 - $3,000.00

on September 13, 2009
I am very happy with my purchase. I had been watching this shoe for a few months before I decided to buy it. I was following it on a few different footwear sites to gather reviews. Eventually stock began running out when I decided to check out Amazon. The prices here beat everyone and included shipping. This was my first Amazon purchase and has guaranteed me as a return customer in the future.

The show is very soft around the foot but feels solid under my foot. It's very comfortable and as a slip-on, it's very easy to put on. The casual styling makes it a great driving shoe or simple preppy wear in the Spring/Summer/Fall. My only minor issue with it is the roomy area in the toe region. I would suggest ordering half a size small. Because of the extra room, I anticipate the shoe to eventually shoe a crease where the toes bend with each step. This hasn't begun to happen yet after 2 months, but then again I don't wear them every day.
on July 19, 2011
it's seems width size is not correct, I bought it but could not wear, length size looks like ok, but feet could not fit on it, it's very narrow, it's not D(M).
on July 24, 2012
i get new brown loafers every 3-4 months as i wear my loafers hard. i needed a pair and couldn't wait for shipping so i went to amazonn as i am a prime member. i saw these at nordstroms but get them here for 25% less.
these are extremely comfortable and look great , very happy and pleasantly surprised with these,
on December 17, 2012
I'm not sure how to rate these, since they are such well-made shoes but I can't get them on in my normal size. The fit around the arch is such that I really can't get my foot into the shoe. Sad to return them.
on December 15, 2011
These shoes are way to big length wise, and super tight. Probably the worst fitting shoes I have purchased in years. Ralph Lauren makes a lot of great products, but these shoes aren't them
on February 29, 2012
Great looking shoe but the fit was waaay off! I ordered my normal size 10D, could barely squeeze my left foot in with no socks on, there was no way the right foot (which is normally about 1/4 size larger for most people) was going to fit, really narrow. The left shoe had too much toe room.....just a really weird fit. Too bad it isn't a good fit as it is a really sharp looking driver.
on February 21, 2013
This shoe was listed as a D width, but is much narrower than that, and the toe box is also very small. I'm returning the shoes.
on December 24, 2012
Order came in on time from Amazon, however the opening of the shoe is to tight/small (I'm average size with Medium width foot). One shoe was also 5/8 longer than other shoe. Made in a China. Too bad as the shoe was comfortable once I squeezed into them.
on April 2, 2013
The shoes are well made and are a little narrower then most 13Ds, which is a plus for me. I like the color, the look, the fit. The only thing I am not crazy about it is the rubber sole is about 1/4" thick, and as the photos clearly show, the sole does not go to the edge of the foot. This results in you either balancing on the narrow sole or falling off the sole the .25" onto the side of the shoe I am cross-eyed and have a tendency to stand on the outer-edge of my foot. I thought I had corrected that, but this shoe is really forcing me to address the issue.

These are great shoes if you have good balance, or want to work on improving your balance. They would be not so great for someone with poor balance and no desire / ability to work on improving it. Because if your foot rolls, the sudden drop off the sole could throw you to the side or even cause you to stumble.
on October 27, 2013
The upper on these things, from the part where it strikes the top of your foot through the toe, is way too narrow. It's like driving your foot into a tight wedge. At first, I figured they just needed a break-in period, but I've suffered with them 4 times now with no noticeable improvement. I don't have an oddly shaped or wide foot, and you can see I've done a lot of shoe reviews here with no other issues. They either have a quality control issue and I got a bad pair, or they're just not quality. Would recommend others check out Clarks or Allen Edmonds El Paso, both of which are great.