5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Estate Pants

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping, Good style, but too SHORT
Published on April 21, 2012 by Rehan

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Estate Pants, April 17, 2011
William (FORT POLK, Lao People's Democratic Republic) - See all my reviews
These estate pants are exactly what I was looking for. Having purchased a number of other pairs of Ralph Lauren pants, only to find that they were in fact "pajama pants" I was delighted to see that these were specifically designed for touring one's estate. They are extremely comfortable, fit perfectly and look great. I look perfectly dressed in the gardens, at the tennis courts, the garage and of course at my polo course. One note, these pants are not thick enough for horseback riding, so you'll need to restrict your mode of travel while touring your estate to a golf cart. These pants are wonderful though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping, Good style, but too SHORT, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Estate Knit Pants (PL78) (Apparel)
First of all i'm 6'0" and have a 30" waist. I ordered these in Medium over a month ago and got it promptly delivered. However as a past reviewer stated, these were under sized in length. Its funny because there are two pictures of this item, one where the bottom seam hits the ankles without a crease or break, and the other with a big break almost to show its very long. Anyway, I was forced to process an exchange (pay the $3 USPS shipping) and I got it in the mail a week later in Large. Too bad I have the same issue AGAIN.

I figured it shrunk in the wash so I washed it a second time in cold and then stretched it out by hand as it air dried. It wsas improved a bit but still not as baggy as a pair of lounge slacks should be...so it defeats the style purpose.

In conclusion I give it 3 stars because its comfortable, the shipper was fast, but the style description on the length was not accurate (i'm an inseam of 33" straight leg). If you buy this, be prepared to stretch the pants out the first time you wash-cold.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy a lil short!, February 19, 2012
My BF is 6'3 and slim, so even even though I bought a LARGE, they fit a lil short... 2 more inches on the legs and they will be perfect for a tall man.

Fabric is VERY GOOD! love it!... Very well made... So if you are 6' and under... you can get this!

5.0 out of 5 stars I need 4 more just like them., May 18, 2014
This was a smart use of my birthday money. I love the fit and they don't shrink when I wash them

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all, March 30, 2014
These are nice-looking and feel good. Looks like they will hold up well. Wish my abs were as nice as those in the product picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, December 17, 2014
Patrick C. Riddle (Shelton, CT United States) - See all my reviews
it shrunk three sizes after washing

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear them all the time., February 3, 2013
Very comfortable pant if you are kickin' it around the house, doing laundry, or as PJs. I wear them around the house almost every day since I got them, and I like changing into them after work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 15, 2014
perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these pants, January 12, 2013
I gave these pants to my grandson for Christmas and he said that he loves them. Thank you very much!I am very happy to have done business with you.

Polo Ralph Lauren Estate Knit Pants (PL78)
Out of stock