4.0 out of 5 stars great looking shoe
Nice looking shoe, looks great with nice jeans or with shorts. Very stylish and comfortable. Very reasonable price. Worth the purchase.
Published 9 months ago by bookbuyer01

2.0 out of 5 stars To tight for comfort.
To tight for comfort, I am hoping they loosen up with wear.
If not..$60.00 wasted, my problem for not trying them on first at a
brick and mortar.
Published 8 months ago by Frank A Trotto

2.0 out of 5 stars To tight for comfort., April 5, 2014
Frank A Trotto (Macomb Township, MI USA) - See all my reviews
To tight for comfort, I am hoping they loosen up with wear.
If not..$60.00 wasted, my problem for not trying them on first at a
brick and mortar.

4.0 out of 5 stars great looking shoe, March 8, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't wear socks and the left shoe seems to fit pretty well. There is a little bit of room ..., August 25, 2014
At this time of the year, I don't wear socks and the left shoe seems to fit pretty well. There is a little bit of room there, but I worry that if I get I have size smaller, it would be to tight. The right shoe seems a bit large because I suspect my right foot is smaller than my left. That said, the sneakers are absolutely fine. They're well-made with a padded foot bed (Insole) that makes them more comfortable than regular lace-up sneakers. The color is as I expected and looks good with chinos. they are fashionable without being glitzy. Finally, the manufacturer has paid attention to the little things like the soft collar around the back and sides of the sneakers. Quality is a cut above what you usually find In inexpensive similar sneakers. Bottom line: They are excellent for hanging out. Yes, I would recommend them for casual use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and fit, May 20, 2014
These shoes are exceptional in comfort and quality. I am very satisfied. I would strongly recommend these shoes to someone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money but fits in tight, October 16, 2014
I write this to inform anyone buying this shoe that you must get half or one size up than your normal size because from the fitting point of view it is not the best of the shoes you can get in this range as there are many other offerings that cost about the same but fit well.

The only issue is with the fitting but otherwise it is a good buy at the price it sells for and it also looks good when worn.
So do take the size into consideration while purchasing these shoes otherwise a great buy.

I give this pair 3 stars just because of the decent looks of the shoes and the comfort that these offer when worn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit - Great Style, September 3, 2014
Scott D. Welch (Florida West Coast) - See all my reviews
I ordered this RL Polo slip-on sneaker in size 13 (Khaki/Gray) and the fit could not be more perfect. The shoes are quite comfortable to wear and walk in, due in part to the padded construction of the insole. I appreciate the little touches that RLP put in to the style making these a cut above pretty much all other fairly inexpensive to mid-range price casual slip-on sneakers. Definitely recommended. Choose your favorite color(s) and wear these well with any jeans, khakis, chinos or shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow white., August 12, 2014
I'm a medicine student, so I wanted a pair of white shoes, and these are definitely the whitest of my class.
They fit well, and look well too, and are comfortable, unlike some other lookalike shoes.
The only con I can find, is that they get dirty really fast.
I really liked the style, i'll maybe even buy them in another color for regular use.
Simple
White as heck.
Amazing design.
Good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars First time I wore them without socks, I got ..., July 11, 2014
First time I wore them without socks, I got a blister on my little toe. Socks resolved that issue. I would order 1/2 size larger next time.
This color combination is unique without being over the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, fits exactly as expected, December 19, 2014
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Fakenham Fashion Sneaker (Shoes)
Great fit, fits exactly as expected. I have a medium arch and don't find these uncomfortable. For slip ons these are truly amazing as you don't have to worry about lacing them up. I've walked around for hours without having to worry about these guys.

The tread is rather lacking, so don't go mountaineering with these. Then again that's probably not why you're wanting to buy them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 14, 2014