5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase
Upon delivery the sneakers lived up to the photos and described quality. The fit was immediately comfortable and after a first day of wearing the comfort improved further. Very stylish design worked well with casual jeans.
Published 17 months ago by Scootch

Usage:
15 minute dog walks twice a day, sit at do-nothing job all night.

Pros:
Look very good and different
Fit

Cons:
Published 14 months ago by Joseph

2.0 out of 5 stars Glue holding shoe's rubber together began failing after a month..., January 3, 2014
Usage:
15 minute dog walks twice a day, sit at do-nothing job all night.

Pros:
Look very good and different
Fit

Cons:
The glue that holds the bottom of the shoe together started separating on both shoes at the same time; pea rock began routinely getting stuck in the gaps and the gaps continued to grow -- I can now put my finger inside the area your foot fits...via the holes bottom.
Get dirty looking quickly, more than my other shoes. (Typically I bought Vans of a similar style)

Note:
I wear shoes to death, until I can poke my finger through the bottoms due to the rubber wearing thin...
This is the first time I've been able to poke my finger into my shoe with thick nearly intact rubber left on the bottoms -- even K-Mart cheap China made shoes never started falling apart after a month...

Would NOT buy again. Would NOT recommend.

I would recommend Ralph use the retired polo horses to make some better freaking glue or something...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, October 2, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Shoes - Wear down quick., April 20, 2014
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Vaughn Saddle Fashion Sneaker (Apparel)
I did not buy these shoes with my own account but still bought them on amazon. I like these shoes mainly because I have gotten a fair amount of compliments on them. They are very nice looking shoes, but not ideal. What I would say takes away from the shoes are the laces and the material. On the sides of the shoes the leather split on both shoes. Its not easily visible to other people but it obviously worries me. There are two laces that came along with my order, and the ones on the shoes are nicer but do not stay together well. Other than that, the leather colours my socks (white socks) which looks weird when I take off my shoes and there is a squeak before broken in but that is sometimes expected.

Overall, if you want these shoes for the look by all means you should buy them. On the other hand, if you want long lasting and well made shoes, I would not recommend these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my son happy, September 27, 2013
I bought these for my son and he loves them. Perfect fit even with his orthodics. Very nice shoe with canvas and suede as well as a gorgeous leather trim running down the back and into the thick white rubber sole.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes, September 22, 2013
These are well built and are comfortable from the start - don't need braking in. The shoes are a good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 14, 2014
Great

4.0 out of 5 stars The shoe looks perfectly alright and in-fact better than the website description, July 11, 2014
The shoe looks perfectly alright and in-fact better than the website description, you have to loosen up the lacing to a good extent every single time before wearing them, which is some what time consuming and also it often squeaks a bit,hence the 4 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, July 10, 2014
thank you so much , all was OK , the size , the quality .........

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty at a reasonable price, July 6, 2014
Arrived on time, fit as expected. Very pretty at a reasonable price.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed to RL, June 25, 2014
Too stuffy for my ankle.
I just wore them for two weeks, then I decided to keep them in my shoe cabinet forever.