1,037 Reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay 4 ...
Bought at $59 from Amazon.

Update jul.2014: most important: FIT is true to US SIZE, wide is medium.

Not disappointed ... but not astonished by this renowned brand.

Pro
-Nice "classic" casual looking.
-Price: Just right for what you get (cheap canvas).
-Lateral polo player logo is "elegant".
- Nice black.
- In...
Published on January 24, 2012 by Luis Angel Betancur F

2.0 out of 5 stars Not outstanding quality
While they look nice, the were a bit too long for my foot. I have a 10.5 size foot that is also wide (W/EE). I bought 10.5 of these Ralph Lauren's and hoped they wouldn't be too tight on the sides of my feet. They weren't, which is good, but they were too long. There is about a 1/2" gap between the front of the shoe and my toe.

The first disappointment did...
Published 12 months ago by William G. Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Not outstanding quality, November 17, 2013

The first disappointment did not come from the fit, but the fact that one of the eyelets for the laces was not fastened properly and was loose on the shoe lace. I don't have the proper tool to fix it, but I managed a fix that put pliers grip marks on the eyelet. I also noticed early on that the rubber base was already separating from the cloth of the shoe at the toe-bending line. In the approximate 5 weeks since I bought and started wearing these shoes, the separation was worsened slightly and has occurred on the other shoe as well.

Additionally (and the last), the top of the shoe where the laces are, begins to restrict my feet as the day wears on, which causes me to slightly loosen them to make the top of my foot comfortable. This and the above statements about the long fit causes the shoe to not feel secure on my foot.

1.0 out of 5 stars Adhesive failed resulting in shoe disintegration within the first month., March 31, 2014
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low (Shoes)
This shoe looks and feels good, but for $60 I would hope it would last at least a couple months... The adhesive on the sole and around the rubber perimeter of the shoe failed after about ten uses. I probably got under two miles out of the shoes total.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Low Quality, March 14, 2012
Fuzzy laces leave red fuzz on shoes for the first few weeks. After only about two months of daily wear in an office setting the shoes began showing sagnificant signs of wear. Shoes do not allow much air flow and feet get hot quickly. Cut holes in the side to help. I plan to wear them for a few more months to get my money out of them, but they truely come up lacking.

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay 4 ..., January 24, 2012
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low (Shoes)
Bought at $59 from Amazon.

Update jul.2014: most important: FIT is true to US SIZE, wide is medium.

Not disappointed ... but not astonished by this renowned brand.

Pro
-Nice "classic" casual looking.
-Price: Just right for what you get (cheap canvas).
-Lateral polo player logo is "elegant".
- Nice black.
- In general them have good quality.

Con
- Flat sole is no recommended if you have some kind of feet sore.
- Inexpensive canvas that gets dirty easily.
- Cheap leather shoelaces that are too long and that you must cut down to proper length.
- Slippery sole, but this improves with use. Not a big issue but be careful at the beginning.

I got what I paid for .... nice cheap casual low sneaker ... with a nice logo.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, but Falls apart, June 14, 2013
I purchased these at the end of March, and waited until weather cleared up to start wearing them. I have a collection of shoes and don't wear ones like these in the rain so that they will last longer (I have collectable Nike Dunks with suede that I have worn regularly and this has made them last over 5 years.) The material still looks great, base and sides look great, but both shoes are coming apart around the upper sole trim (where the white meets the canvas). I haven't put many miles on these yet and tend to take great care of my shoes; this leads me to believe that if you plan on wearing these everyday, rain or shine, they aren't going to last all that long. Maybe I got a defective pair, but the visible glue around the sides isn't a great look after only a month of wear. Great looking shoe, lacks details in the quality department.

4.0 out of 5 stars Orange Tomato is actually pink guys. Who would've known?, September 10, 2013
Sorry. They're awesome. I wear pink now, pink is cool.
They fit wonderfully and I would consider getting another pair of a normal color. Very comfortable and good looking shoes. Laces are very close in comparison with sperry boat shoes but much longer and useful. Do not untie easily which for me is a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh, October 28, 2012
These shoes are comfortable, affordable, and lookin good. They came pretty fast and there was no problems with the order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoe, October 28, 2013
Good fit - however not skid resistant, I almost slipped on a wet floor. You need to break these in. I got a small blister on my heel because the back of the shoe is lower than normal. Once broken in, no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO great!, October 3, 2013
Love these sneakers! VERY comfortable, great support, great product! Highly recommend!
(Oh, and a great price, too.)
GO FOR IT!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but big, February 11, 2013
I bought these for my boyfriend and he loved the style and feel but they have a bigger fit. So I'd but these a half size to full size smaller if you have a slimmer foot.

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Faxon Low