Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on January 18, 2012
I've been wearing the grey & black version of these boots a few times a week for over a year now and they've held up well. The tread hasn't worn much & the leather, w/ regular cleaning and treatment w/ mink oil, has remained soft despite 1-1/2 Northeastern Winters. The versatility of a shoe like this is great because they go well w/ jeans & a button down shirt for a casual lunch, khakis & a sweater to meet a client for an estimate or even cargos & U'r Northface for short hikes. I may be one of the few that actually USE the pockets for matches on one side & a mini-multi-tool in the other ;). They're water "resistant" but not at all waterproof (I tested this a week after they arrived). Overall, I don't mind saying, they ARE fresh/sexy boots. I held back the fifth star because, as great as they are, they don't keep your feet as warm as one would think and, for a $150+ Ralph Lauren fashion-hiker, I expected better than a thin, cheap insole. Maybe this year the 'Varick'.
on October 22, 2010
I really like these boots. I got them in the briarwood and grey color, and they are very handsome. The sole is super comfy, and the leather is really nice. I haven't figured out what to keep in the pocket yet but I was thinking maybe toothpicks. Or Skittles. My only complaint is they run a tad big, so you may have to wear a second pair of socks with them so they fit right. But over all, I'm very happy with them and might buy a second pair in the black and grey.
33 comments7 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2011
The boots exceeded my expectations. First off, they look great. Nice clean lines and no extra strings or loose ends. Second, they feel great when you wear them. I have large feet, and often find that when I wear shoes all day, my feet get really tired and hard to walk on. This pair of boots feels great all day. Third, I like the soles. Some boots have a sole that is conducive to holding dirt or mud and then tracking it into the house. The soles on this pair of boots does not seem to get as much dirt or mud trapped into the soles.
on December 30, 2010
I am very pleased with this company. I have ordered these shoes earlier this month and it arrived quickly. The wrong pair of shoes were sent, but when I called, the people I talked to were all very nice and apologized for the problem. They were quick to fix the problem. I returned the shoes and received mine shortly after. It arrived after Christmas, but the seller accommodated me for that. This is a great company, and I would order again.
on January 16, 2011
I bought these boots for my fiancé for Christmas after I noticed him with his eye on them for weeks. He normal wears the Timberland construction boots in wheat for the wintertime, but he loves these! They're warm and durable, as well as looking great with a number of outfits. Then imagine how thrilled we were to get a second identical pair for our 3 year old son! We live the pocket on the side too! Great product.
on May 16, 2012
Great made shoe and worth the money. These are very popular shoes and great style. They are very well made and will last for years. I would recommend wearing a long pair of socks. the top of the boot is made of strong leather and will bruise your leg if not protected by a sock or pants tucked into them. Great shoe and must have for your winter n fall wardrobe.
on January 15, 2013
I brought this some time ago I believe this was my first purchase, after seeing in store, had to find my size, searched all major stores before turning online, and found it. Love it, goes with a lot of clothes and its Polo so cant go wrong.
on September 11, 2011
Not only are these Polo Boots in style, comfortable and amazingly comfortable, but they also handle amazingly in any type of weather. I love my Polo Boots and the attention they bring. A must have for any style lover!
on September 19, 2011
I ordered these for myself and simply waited a few days and they were here. They were of excellent quality, extremely comfortable, and a great choice overall. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
on September 8, 2011
I tested the boots while hiking in the mountains of Vermont. The boots very comfortable and light. I wish the laces were a little bit stronger (torn off one while tightening).
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse