Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on August 28, 2014
But I want to go back to the times where made in USA products made me so proud. Back then made in Taiwan was also ok. But today even the coffins are made in China. Ha ha. There should be a balance so that people in USA have more opportunities.
on March 13, 2014
My boyfriend doesn't like orange, but this shoes was the best. He is so in love with it, he was so happy when he got it.
on March 16, 2014
Sexy shoe, looks good and not a lit of people have it. Makes me feel like I have a custom shoe.
on July 20, 2014
thanks and good shoes collection from amazon site and thanks for all teams they do great job and service , the shoes fit as my size and the material and quality so good like it so much
thanks
on July 8, 2014
It is a decent pair of casual shoes and the length was good but the width was a tag snug and so I have had to wear really thin socks or no socks at all. It is a beautiful pair of shoes.
on June 28, 2015
They lasted for 3 months before coming apart altogether. All I did was walk around in them, so it ws a disappointment. Still, they were comfortable while they lasted.
on April 13, 2014
RL shoes are about 0.5 size bigger than Vans. My son wears size 8.5 Vans. However, we had to get him size 8.0 RL shoe. He likes his RL shoe, so it must be good....
on September 15, 2014
What a great choice it was to buy this pair of Ralph Lauren footwear! The Texture and colors are great. Not to mention that they feel good wearing them. I like 'em!
on May 22, 2014
Its brighter than its looks. And well made..!!!! Nice buy if you would like to. I would like to suggest this shoes to anyone want to buy fashionable shoes.
on May 3, 2014
I had to return and get a size smaller, these are half a size larger than Vans, also there was a little smudge on the back but it wasn't very noticable