5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC
SUCH A HOT SHOE!! AS SOON AS I PUT THEM ON I KNEW THEY WERE SPECIAL. THE BLACK AND GREY LOOKS SO GOOD WITH JEANS AND A BUTTON DOWN AND THEY FIT PERFECT CONSIDERING I WEAR A 15
Published on September 4, 2011 by GLOVE1976

1.0 out of 5 stars FELL APART!!
I love these shoes and after receiving them as a graduation gift I carefully only wore them on special occassions. I got them on June 20th and at the end of august I was walking on campus and the entire sole came apart from the back of the heal! Very disappointed and the return policy for exchange or refund has expired. I would not recommend, poorly made :(
Published on September 23, 2012 by Melissa

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, September 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, November 7, 2011
These are great shoes,very stylish. Run a little big, but was able to make an easy, quick exchange for a smaller size. Always a smooth transaction with amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars FELL APART!!, September 23, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars They look great, but...., February 6, 2013
The shoes are a great stylish addition to any outfit... but the back paneling of rubber along the outside of the sole (only white part on the shoes) on the back side started to come off. I had to get some gorilla glue to keep it on, not to mention the polo label on the back of the left shoe came off, so I took it off the other one. That way I wouldn't look weird walking around with only one polo logo on my shoe.

They look great, but were put together poorly.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, October 26, 2011
These are the nicest and the most gorgeous shoes I ever had, they fit perfect.
It was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT WHEN I OPEN THE BOX.
I'm considering in buying just Polo Ralph Lauren Shoes,sneakers or any nice foot wear he's got out there. They're honestly the best shoe company to me of course we all have different opinions but I'm sure some would agree.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, April 16, 2011
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Lander Chukka Boot (Apparel)
i liked this shoe the moment i saw it. it came in 3day. the price is ok for the quality.
i am not really surprised, it's a polo ralph lauren, what more can i expect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, January 10, 2015
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Lander Chukka Boot (Apparel)
I bought these in a red at Shoe Carnival. I like how the shoes are black around the laces. It gives the shoe a more diverse look. The shoes are a creative boats mixed with chukkas.

They're also pretty easy to wash also because ... well canvas is easy to wash because its fabric/textile. Just make sure you let them air dry instead of using the dryer.Also put something like tissue in there to keep the form. If you put these in the dryer, they're get wrinkles and you might have to try and iron them out to look better.

The insoles were decend enough for me not to put Dr. Scholls in. I'm pretty happy with how comfortable these are.

5.0 out of 5 stars "What are those?", May 9, 2011
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Lander Chukka Boot (Apparel)
"Ok so Ralph Lauren was borin before i wore him" lol old sku kanye, but lets get back to the review. These shoes, boat shoes, Chukka's whatever you wanna call them, are in one word DOPE, I mean come on they go with almost anything plus theyre comfy! Alot ask me where I got em blah blah, online.. So if your thinkin if hmm, should i get these bad boys? Let me say this, "why havent you?!" Trust me these are gonna become your new fav pair of shoes period..

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the color combination of khaki and dark brown, December 27, 2014
Polo is worldwidely known to consumers. It is an expensive brand name, but the price of this shoes can not break your wallet. I love the color combination of khaki and dark brown. I can be casual but can wear them in semiformal party too. Not to mention the fit which is great and the canvass used is like high density canvass. It is smooth. It is comfortable too. I am very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, September 2, 2013
Really nice shoes, but I bought the wrong size and I gave them to my brother, maybe the sizing is a little bit wrong.

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Lander Chukka Boot