5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice wallet.........
It is a very nice wallet, I recomend it. Nice and very soft leather. It is a premium wallet. It feels good right from the moment I started using it.
Published on September 30, 2012 by Axel A. Jean Francois

1.0 out of 5 stars Total rip-off
Cheap synthetic leather, terrible quality, I wouldn't pay $1 for it. Not a real Polo Ralph Lauren for sure, returning it.
Published on November 15, 2012 by Art

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice wallet........., September 30, 2012
Axel A. Jean Francois (Miami, FL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars completely satisfied, December 22, 2012
I bought these for a friend of mine and he is very satisfied with them, no complains so far, great deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it, December 16, 2012
This is exactly. What I wanted very good leather and a lot of sparse for cards and money.I do recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and Great Deal, December 5, 2012
Very low price for a nice wallet. I recieved exactly what a got. Its a win- win. Took about for days to ship

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cheap, November 15, 2012
It is a well made wallet, fine leather, soft and with lots of pockets.
Arrived on time and so far is a good looking piece!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Total rip-off, November 15, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars great..., December 16, 2012
Very nice...not sure if it is really leather as it was advertised but nice all the same...my guy really liked it so thats whats important

1.0 out of 5 stars Awesome wallet!.....wait....nope, it appears to be a fake..., May 2, 2013
I absolutely love this wallet. Nice supple good quality leather. lots of space inside. I havent owned it long enough to speak to it durability but Im full expecting to own this wallet for a good 10 years just like the other good quality leather wallets Ive owned in my time. Having said that Id never pay the claimed retail price of $120 dollars. I got this on sale for half price. You can buy great quality leather wallet for between $40-$60 bucks. anything more and your just paying for the brand name IMO.

EDIT: 10/3/2013
Ive owned this wallet now for only 5.5 months and the color on the corners of this wallet are turning from black to a bluish color. I checked with Ralph Lauren Directly and they said that it sounds like a good fake. They said they couldnt be sure since Amazon isnt a licensed Ralph Lauren retailer but from some of the things she described to me to look for and some of the things I described to her we both agreed it did indeed appear to be a fake. I loved the wallet and if the corners werent turning blue after only 5.5 months of use I wouldnt even care if it was a fake for the price I paid but the discoloration of it makes it very undesirable to me. At this point I doubt I'll own it for another 6 months before replacing it with what I hope will be a real wallet that will last 10 years before starting to wear out and fade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet!, December 23, 2012
This product is in great shape and holds together nicely - I got it for my boyfriend and he loves it! Seller shipped quickly and it arrived soon after. Very pleased with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, December 9, 2012
Wow I couldn't believe how great of a deal I had come across when I found this product online. Super satisfied

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›