Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

• Customer Reviews

on May 28, 2016
By far, the nicest bifold wallet I've ever owned. The quality is good, it looks good, and it doesn't take up a lot of room in my pocket. Nicely designed, set up to hold cash several cards, and identification. Holding up beautifully to wear, tear, and abuse. I'm extremely pleased.
on December 16, 2012
This is exactly. What I wanted very good leather and a lot of sparse for cards and money.I do recommended
on December 16, 2012
Very nice...not sure if it is really leather as it was advertised but nice all the same...my guy really liked it so thats whats important
on December 22, 2012
I bought these for a friend of mine and he is very satisfied with them, no complains so far, great deal!
on May 2, 2013
I absolutely love this wallet. Nice supple good quality leather. lots of space inside. I havent owned it long enough to speak to it durability but Im full expecting to own this wallet for a good 10 years just like the other good quality leather wallets Ive owned in my time. Having said that Id never pay the claimed retail price of $120 dollars. I got this on sale for half price. You can buy great quality leather wallet for between $40-$60 bucks. anything more and your just paying for the brand name IMO.

EDIT: 10/3/2013
Ive owned this wallet now for only 5.5 months and the color on the corners of this wallet are turning from black to a bluish color. I checked with Ralph Lauren Directly and they said that it sounds like a good fake. They said they couldnt be sure since Amazon isnt a licensed Ralph Lauren retailer but from some of the things she described to me to look for and some of the things I described to her we both agreed it did indeed appear to be a fake. I loved the wallet and if the corners werent turning blue after only 5.5 months of use I wouldnt even care if it was a fake for the price I paid but the discoloration of it makes it very undesirable to me. At this point I doubt I'll own it for another 6 months before replacing it with what I hope will be a real wallet that will last 10 years before starting to wear out and fade.
on September 30, 2012
It is a very nice wallet, I recomend it. Nice and very soft leather. It is a premium wallet. It feels good right from the moment I started using it.
on March 7, 2013
This was a Christmas present for my college aged son and he loves anything made by Ralph Lauren. Quality for sure!
on December 9, 2012
Wow I couldn't believe how great of a deal I had come across when I found this product online. Super satisfied
on November 15, 2012
It is a well made wallet, fine leather, soft and with lots of pockets.
Arrived on time and so far is a good looking piece!!!
on December 29, 2012
I bought this item for my bf a month ago and he loves it. He loves the easy access of the passcase that he can just slide it out and even use that as a small mini wallet if he needs to. The quality is nice and it really serves its purpose!