Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Kilnwick Boot
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 9, 2014
Would suggest giving this guy a look. Very stylish and can be worn with a wide variety of clothing. Price is the key though, although a nice boot, the price can be inflated as there are several other boots out there that look and feel nicer.
on March 25, 2013
Great buy. I love these boots. Well made good stitching on the seams and sole. It is really comfortable to wear and the zippers makes it really easy to put on and take off. I really like the fact that there are zippers no laces.
on February 14, 2014
I thought: let's give these a try. Mistake: they don't know how to make a good boot, unfortunately. The last they are using is like a brick: the show does not mold itself around your foot, so it does not feel snug. Then the zippers: looks cool, doesn't work. After no more than 30 minutes they are down (I guess that's why they put that strip across with the buckle...). I'll go back to a company that knows how to make boots, not one that's trying to 'extend their brand.'
on March 25, 2013
I received my purchase just days ago from Amazon. I could not wait to trytry them on. They feel very comfy, looks great and well constructed. They look great with my jeans and i would recommend these boots absolutely, I plan on wearing them extensively in the next few weeks before it gets warm. I will update if any issues arise. But so far, they look fantastic.
on December 13, 2012
my wife gave me these boots for my birthday. they are sturdy, durable and goes with everything! Highly recommend these boots.
on February 15, 2013
DO NOT buy this boot Polo boots are NOT well made the glue comes off and starts leaking all over the boot. and the zipper keeps coming undone!!!!!!
on March 17, 2014
I thought they won't fit because was my first time choosing shoes via web, but they fit very well and I think it's a very nice product, I use them daily
on March 5, 2014
Those boots polo boots they alright For the price I pay they really work My money I don't have complaints about it
on July 1, 2013
I really like these boots, they are comfortable and stylish!!! wish they had them in all white!!! I live it!!
on February 19, 2015
Very good quality boots here. Classy and durable for use or just wearing around.