4.0 out of 5 stars amazing shoe
Published 19 months ago by bubbles

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes
The shoes came quick. i loved them. they look great but they started to tear on the sides leaving me to wonder if they were really Polo or fakes.
Published 20 months ago by Wesley

4.0 out of 5 stars amazing shoe, February 28, 2013
The shoes were purchased for my teenage boys for school. They are only allowed to have black shoes. They were tired of the black dress shoes. So we were so happy when we came across these shoes. They are fashionable, comfortable and I hope they prove to wear good. My boys tend to be hard on shoes. But i like the fact that they will also wear these shoes outside of school. They arrived quickly. I would have rated them a 5 except I was a little displeased that the rubber sides have a chalky white film on them. My boys said this didn't matter to them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large, May 17, 2014
Nice looking shoe, great quality but the size runs large so we had to return them. We needed shoes quickly so we ended up going to a retail store for a different pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing shoes, May 7, 2013
Im in love with these shoes. Just like any of Polo's other shoes, they're amazing. Nice shoes and they fit lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Polo shoes, April 22, 2013
Bought these for my daughter's boyfriend for his b'day. Nice shoe, just what he wanted. He was happy to get them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoe, February 10, 2013
This shoe is great, and the price was reasonable. i bought these for my son and he loves them. They are exactly as pictured and what you would expect from RL. Size appears pretty true.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, January 28, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect..., December 28, 2012
Great deal and the shoes are nice quality,
Shipped fast and just as they look in the picture :) thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Polo shoes, December 16, 2012
Shoes were for my son as a Christmas present. I gave them to him early when he opened the box one of the shoes had two spots on it. Kind of looked like water spots. He wanted them any ways so as long as he is happy I'm happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for my husband, who stands at work in a boat shop all day!, December 12, 2012
I ordered these for the obvious cushion comfort, the style and the fact that my husband can wear them at work (he builds boats). Great price! Fast shipping! Perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boat shoe, June 2, 2014
mkremer (Morgan Hill, California) - See all my reviews
I like canvas boat shoes for their light weight and water tolerance. They also look good. These look especially good and fit well. They also feel and appear to be made very well. I will know more about that by the end of the summer. Pricing is also good for this quality.

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Lander Boat Shoe