5.0 out of 5 stars Casual Shoes for Casual Outfit
Shoes fit perfectly. And it blends well with my casual outfit on weekends - t-shirt and cargo pants.

The shoes are a little lighter in color compared to the displayed in Amazon webpage. Nonetheless, it fits well, feels fine, looks great.

Published 16 months ago by W. Almin

2.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, looks good, but started to fall apart
Published 4 months ago by Solomon

5.0 out of 5 stars Casual Shoes for Casual Outfit, September 24, 2013

Just be sure to fit a pair of american size shoes before buying this. You might end up with the wrong size - especially when you are living overseas.

4.0 out of 5 stars A little flatfooted, but otherwise stylish, November 28, 2013
It fits a little low and it lacks arch support, but the style is otherwise pretty good for the price that you pay.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, September 19, 2013
it is exactly the same as what it says on amazon. At first I am not sure if it will fit on my feet. When it finally comes to me, I find it just fits my feet well~

2.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe, looks good, but started to fall apart, September 26, 2014
My main reason for giving such a low rating is that the shoes fall apart after about 6 months. The sole is falling off the far left side of the left shoe and the suede is separating from the leather/plastic on the inner arch of the right shoe. Don't get me wrong, the shoes looks great, fits great, but not too well-made seeing as they're falling apart and keeping the white base clean was a challenge.

5.0 out of 5 stars OK, July 13, 2014
OK

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice!!!!!, June 16, 2014
Really nice!!!! $ was worth it! They look even better in person. They also have suede added to them but the description doesn't say.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of shoes, March 19, 2014
These fit great and I wear them all the time. I like the grey with white stripe. Can be worn with jeans or shorts.

3.0 out of 5 stars fits tight; fold lines appear, February 12, 2014
I don't usually write reviews, but I was really conflicted with this one so I thought I'd share my thoughts. These shoes look really great new. The front part of the shoe is not leather, it's plastic and after a few wears fold lines appear... they are not too bad but they definitely take away from the shoe's good looks. It's suede so you need to clean it after each wear to keep them clean. They fit tight so I recommend going half a size up. I got it my size (8) so it's tight but if you get half a size bigger you should be fine (8.5 would have been perfect for me). Other than the tight fit, these are light and nice. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but built poorly, January 6, 2015
i like them a lot, except about three months after i started wearing them they started to come apart.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 27, 2014
This shoe is quite trendy and is so comfortable.

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Nikolas Fashion Sneaker