Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing Learn more

on May 21, 2011
The Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Radbourne Lace-Up Boots are very comfortable. I was able to put them on as soon as I got them and did not need to wear them in. I had fresh blisters on both ankles at the time from another pair of boots and I barely felt them while wearing the Radbounres. I will note that after nearly a month of use that the stitching and soles are starting to come apart on both boots. This is with 1 hour of walking to and from the station every weekday.
On the left boot: 2cm of stitching is gone from the back strip on the right side. The sole is starting to peel off the back of the boot.
On the right boot: 3cm of stitching is gone from the the edge where the lacing starts at the top left. The sole is starting to peel of at the back and more at the at the front ball of the foot (behind the big toe).
In summary, these boots are very comfortable to wear and look great. But I don't think they will last very long.
on November 15, 2012
I had caught eye of the Polo Ranger boots some months back and knew I wanted them. I slowly saved money until the day I was ready to buy them, and then - what? - my color is out of stock? Now what... do I compromise and get a color I don't want? Or shell out extra money to get it elsewhere (Amazon almost always dominates prices).

So I did some sleuthing, here, Macy's, 6pm, and found this other boot (THIS boot) - the Radbourne. At first, I thought it was just a bigger boot with nothing else to offer. But the more I read, the more I confirmed the leather and construction are as good _if not better_ than the Ranger. Additionally, the length and tweed inlining allows them to be folded down for a really cool look (search for it).

So I bit and got the boots. Came in two days and I tried them on. I downsized half a size like some other reviews here suggested, and at first panicked that they were too small. However, with a boot this big, the first time does take some weasling into and loosening of laces and the like. The 10.5 fits snug and warm on me, when I'm usually an 11.

And the boot itself? Fantastic. The leather is buttery soft, marbled in texture and feels great. I got the burgundy, but I've heard just as good comments about the Tan and Black. And the look is sharp - but you know that already. The only downside for some is that the boot is high. I like that, but I know a lot of people prefer shorter boots. Personal choice.

If you're looking for a casual yet sharp ranger/hiking style boot, Radbourne is a solid choice.
on October 20, 2013
Tore the sole off trying to get the boot off. Walked around for a week (while traveling) with the laces tying the back together - friends made fun of me. Still need to repair with JB Weld. Need a new pair of boots now.
on November 9, 2012
I purchased these boots in January of 2012 and wore them a couple of times during the winter season. To my surprise the first week I wore them in November of that same year I felt a flapping feeling as I was walking, upon further investigation I noticed that the heel/sole of the boot was separating from the top of the boot. I could not believe that a top name brand as Polo Ralph Lauren would make such a cheap boot, maybe that's why the price is so low. I sent a very disappointing e-mail to Ralph Lauren, have not received a response from them as of yet. My advice is to stay away from these boots. They suck!!!!!
on January 18, 2011
I purchased these boots in Mahogany color after my husband pointed them out as a boot he would wear till they wore out! They were a Christmas present for a fairly picky man who barely wears anything for longer than 6 months if he can help it, and if he can't, he grumbles the whole time.:) He nearly fell off his seat when he opened the box, and has worn them nearly every day since. He loves the soft, stretchy leather that gives him the opportunity to wear the boot without discomfort while it stretches to fit his foot better. They look great with both jeans and slacks. All in all I am very happy with this purchase, and so is my husband. :)
on March 23, 2016
Pros:
-They look freaking awesome and I get compliments everytime I wear them.
-Pretty long lasting if you ask me (I've had them for over 3 years and still going strong)
-The leather is authentic and the material inside is well manufactured.

Cons:
-They're not good for any cold temperatures. (You might have to layer up on socks)
-If any water gets inside your feet will definitely get wet.
-The laces rip if you pull them too tight so make sure you have a backup plan for that.
-The sole on both has came off and I was forced to superglue it back on.
-Taking them off and putting them on is a difficult task every time.

Overall they are pretty cool if you're going for that specific look. A little on the expensive side though.
on May 28, 2014
I've gotten a lot of compliments since I started wearing my Radbourne boots. Not a lot of people have these, so they stand out - and they look fantastic! Very rugged but also stylish - the metal buckles are a nice touch. Upkeep is easy - just wipe them with some leather cleaner once every couple of days and they look good as new. I go to school in upstate NY so these boots see a lot of adverse weather (trudging through snow, etc - usually terrible for leather) but they're still holding up great! Been wearing them often for about two months and haven't had any problems. Some of the reviewers have complained about the sole coming detached, but I would just recommend being gentle when you take off the boot. Make sure it's completely unlaced and loosened up before pulling on it. Anyway, buy these boots! They're worth the money.
on April 30, 2011
These boots are very stylish and comfortable. I always get compliments whenever I wear them. A must have for any Ralph Lauren fan.
on October 6, 2012
I love these freaking boots so much I have 4 pairs, 3 tan colors and one in black! I was surprised that Amazon had it on sale, Macys never had it on sale. I bought two pairs at Amazon for the original price of one.

If you want, swag these boots are a MUST buy. I live in NYC, and believe me I get compliments all the time. I would not have 4 pairs of the same boots, if they are not worth it. I don't feel right, when I don't have them on.
on March 11, 2012
This was the perfect gift ever. Exactly as described and in perfect condition. I would definitely order from this seller again. The hubby was estatic when he openned this gift and stated that this was the only thing he wanted. Happy hubby makes a content wife. Thanks.