Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Tedd High-Top Sneaker
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on October 16, 2014
I normally wear 11.5 shoes across the board in from Asics to Supra to Sparry's. Paid under 100$ for some quality shoe all leather and actually surprisingly comfortable for what the soles look like... it seems to have a gel or foam layer where your pressure-points are.
review image
on May 15, 2015
It's a comfortable pair of boots. Despite the physical flaws such as stitches with loose ends and scratches or black smudges, it fits well. It looks great but don't think it's gonna last for good. Great price for an RL brand. I am a stickler so I pay attention to details, minor flaws for some looks major to me.
review image review image review image
on February 12, 2016
These shoes fit perfectly, and are very comfortable once I put some double air pillow insoles by Dr scholl's in them. The insoles that were in the shoes was the only negative thing about these. The price for the 10.5's was totally unexpected at $39.95!!!! What an awesome deal!! These are $98.00 everywhere else I found them! So in closing.. Great shoe, great price, fast shipping.
on January 6, 2016
What can I say, but amazing Polo sneakers. These retail at $90-$100 and I got them well below that price. The shoes are comfortable, the leather is nice quality, and overall this is a stylish shoe. Package arrived early, no damage at all. So glad they were available in my size... Great purchase
review image review image review image review image
on December 12, 2015
I am flat footed and so the fit is great as far as I am concerned. They are wearing great also and lasting quality. The leather protects against the wet of rain and against the snow. The leather seems quite close to weather proof as far as water. I love them. So far Polo Ralph Lauren products I have owned from Amazon since the year of 2011 have been the best quality I have had in years since the days of the 1970's Redwing Boot Store, when Redwing Boots had a life time guarantee on their foot wear. I believe the Polo Ralph Lauren products to be of the greatest quality. Better than todays Redwing Boots I have owned. I am impressed with the Polo Ralph Lauren brand foot wear. Hellow again! I am adding more to this review: I must say I am in love with Polo Ralph Lauren products. Just two day ago I had to throw the first bought shoes I have worn since I bought them over a year ago. These shoes lasted and lasted and the souls were still good and the only thing wrong was I had worn out the original inserts and the leather shoe laces and the side stitching had come undone and the local leather shop would not restich them for me. So I had to respectfully with much sadness discard the old shoes. I wore them every every day. In the rain and snow and mud and waded into water with them and they lasted and lasted. Also, I weigh around 300 pounds, so I am in love with these shoes and recomend them very highly. Thank You!
on February 8, 2016
Very comfortable and fits well. I like the design too. My only complaint is I have only worn it for less than a week, but the "polo" logo at the back of both shoes are coming off already. It puts a little question mark on the authenticity.

UPDATE: One of the "polo" logos have already come off after wearing it one more time.
on October 13, 2015
I'm very disappointed in the quality of these shoes.
Return!
review image
on March 7, 2014
Sharp take off on the classic high top. They are comfortable, seem correct to size and look great with jeans or chinos. I like the rawhide laces but one may want to get a set of black laces for a more coordinated look from time to time.
on August 11, 2015
Arch support is NOT why you'd but these. They are real stylish, made with a nice material, rawhide laces, and seem liken they'll wear for a long time. They are not your average high top basketball sneaker (at all).
on July 20, 2015
These boots were really used as a boot for my roller skates. They mounted perfectly onto the skate plates. It took a while but I'm sure they will be just what I expect. The leather is sure softer than I expected too.