4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shoe! Maybe a little too roomy in the toes...
Published on September 13, 2009 by James S. Borocz

2.0 out of 5 stars width size
it's seems width size is not correct, I bought it but could not wear, length size looks like ok, but feet could not fit on it, it's very narrow, it's not D(M).
Published on July 19, 2011 by khmala

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shoe! Maybe a little too roomy in the toes..., September 13, 2009
James S. Borocz (Southern New England) - See all my reviews
I am very happy with my purchase. I had been watching this shoe for a few months before I decided to buy it. I was following it on a few different footwear sites to gather reviews. Eventually stock began running out when I decided to check out Amazon. The prices here beat everyone and included shipping. This was my first Amazon purchase and has guaranteed me as a return customer in the future.

The show is very soft around the foot but feels solid under my foot. It's very comfortable and as a slip-on, it's very easy to put on. The casual styling makes it a great driving shoe or simple preppy wear in the Spring/Summer/Fall. My only minor issue with it is the roomy area in the toe region. I would suggest ordering half a size small. Because of the extra room, I anticipate the shoe to eventually shoe a crease where the toes bend with each step. This hasn't begun to happen yet after 2 months, but then again I don't wear them every day.

2.0 out of 5 stars width size, July 19, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars love, July 24, 2012
i get new brown loafers every 3-4 months as i wear my loafers hard. i needed a pair and couldn't wait for shipping so i went to amazonn as i am a prime member. i saw these at nordstroms but get them here for 25% less.
these are extremely comfortable and look great , very happy and pleasantly surprised with these,

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst fitting shoes, do NOT buy, December 15, 2011
These shoes are way to big length wise, and super tight. Probably the worst fitting shoes I have purchased in years. Ralph Lauren makes a lot of great products, but these shoes aren't them

2.0 out of 5 stars much too narrow, February 21, 2013
David Zehring "doctor zee" (La Veta, CO United States) - See all my reviews
This shoe was listed as a D width, but is much narrower than that, and the toe box is also very small. I'm returning the shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile., August 27, 2010
Very comfortable and elegant. Will go well with jeans, casual or semi formal attire. The perfect shoe for taking to Europe if only bringing one pair of shoes, since they would dress you up enough to go into any formal restaurant if needed as well as for walking and sight seeing. Very versatile. I recomend them!

1.0 out of 5 stars Ralph Lauren Drivers, December 24, 2012
Order came in on time from Amazon, however the opening of the shoe is to tight/small (I'm average size with Medium width foot). One shoe was also 5/8 longer than other shoe. Made in a China. Too bad as the shoe was comfortable once I squeezed into them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly poorly made!, December 2, 2012
These have a nice appearance, but way too narrow to get into and even after you manage to it's just so uncomfortable to walk in.

3.0 out of 5 stars Really Fine Quality, But They Are SMALL in the Arch, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Telly Penny Loafer (Apparel)
I'm not sure how to rate these, since they are such well-made shoes but I can't get them on in my normal size. The fit around the arch is such that I really can't get my foot into the shoe. Sad to return them.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy, September 19, 2012
Sinan Cihan (Istanbul, Turkey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Telly Penny Loafer (Apparel)
Too narrow, impossible to wear. If you made it to wear not healthy to wear it for whole day long. I'm regular 10D but its too tight and narrow. Do not buy it. Good looking shoe btw

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Telly Penny Loafer