5.0 out of 5 stars A quick fix for the scuffed toe problem
Published on August 8, 2011 by Jay Hellums

3.0 out of 5 stars Design needs some work
Love the shoe and they are very comfortable, but because the sole at the front is so far back from the toe edge, the leather on the front scuffs on the ground when you walk. It started doing this the first time I wore them and after wearing them only 4 times, the look worn out. I can't see this would be a problem only I would have.
Published on March 2, 2011 by billza

3.0 out of 5 stars Design needs some work, March 2, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars A quick fix for the scuffed toe problem, August 8, 2011
Jay Hellums (WESTLAKE, LA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Terence Venetian Driver (Apparel)
I LOVE these shoes - however, I echo the sentiments of one reviewer who found that the rubber at the front of the shoe does not extend far enough forward, at least for outside wear (i.e., out of the car). What I did was (my wife laughs at me for doing this - but it works!) spread a litle JB Weld (yeah, the grey glue from Home Depot/Lowe's) on the underside of the front of the shoe, allowing the hardened glue to take the abuse, not the leather. Yeah, if you study the underside of the front of the shoe, there is a strip of grey ... but it's better than worn-looking leather, isn't it?! So...that's my solution - I've done it to two pairs of driving mocs now and it works like a charm - when the glue cracks, I simply re-apply over the cracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars like wearing socks..., June 5, 2009
The shoes were a present for my husband, he's so pleased, and wear them everyday to the office, we got them in brown and black, if you want something casual and comfortable those are the shoes!

1.0 out of 5 stars too small for the size, April 4, 2011
The shoe was so small for the size.infact i had to order a big size on the 31/03/2011.please check with your records.the refund process is rather too long

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, February 28, 2013
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Terence Venetian Driver (Apparel)
The design and looks are well balanced but the materials and fit are not as good. In other words, this pair looks good from far but upon closer inspection, it is not as good. But given overall low price, it is alright. Yes, there are better driver's shoes out there but you must pay much more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes for the Price!, April 20, 2011
Ernst Zill "Ernie" (Palm Beach Gardens, Florida) - See all my reviews
These shoes are a great deal if you get $20 off with a shoes.com coupon code. Otherwise similar price to other retailers. Very comfortable. My only concern is that they run a half to full size bigger. I am a 10 1/2 and I bought 10s. Even so, they are still a bit big on me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great looking shoe; terrible design, November 1, 2012
I have these shoes, and I must admit they look great and are quite comfortable. They are a minimalist driving shoe, yet nice enough for the office: with dress pants and a sport coat.

The bad: the outsole on the toe comes up short - seriously short. So, with normal use, the shoe immediately begins to wear the leather at the tip of the toe. Why? The sole design is roughly 3/4 of an inch too short to cover the toe, like other driver shoes.

I am going to take mine to a local cobbler and try to get a piece of rubber applied to the toe so they do not wear through the leather. I love the shoes, but this is a huge shortcoming!

5.0 out of 5 stars shoes, May 11, 2014
This product meets the expectations required by the buyer are stylish and very comfortable to see and always identified with the brand

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all they're cracked up to be, January 21, 2014
It would be advantages to get a smaller size. The material is very flimsy and it gets cracked very easily. I think I've found 2 decent times to wear them and now they don't looks so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Veary good, January 3, 2014
I loved those shoes. they are classy and comfortable. I put them on all summer and they are still looking good.

Polo Ralph Lauren  Men's Terence Venetian Driver