5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy quality
I got these not knowing if I would like them at all since I have not seen them in person. After I received them I have to admit that I absolutely love them. They are very comfortable and they are very well made.
Published 6 months ago by Todd Doty

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, didn't work out.
When I first got these loafers I loved them; they were comfortable and I really liked the style. Unfortunately, after about 4-5 wears the seem along the top panel above the stitching started to come undone in multiple places. I'm still upset that I had to send them back, because they are such great looking shoes, but the pair I had was poorly constructed.
Published 2 months ago by John Church

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy quality, March 3, 2014
Todd Doty (Mount Pleasant, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Quality and Very Comfortable, May 10, 2014
I really like these shoes! They are a nice loafer that can be worn to work or with shorts. The leather is soft and they are comfortable on my feet.

Based on other reviews, I bought a size larger than I normally wear. Those were too big so I had to exchange them. I would buy the size you normally wear in a dress shoe/loafer. I do not think they will shrink like another user said. If anything, the length will stay the same and the leather will stretch as you wear them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., May 20, 2014
Value for money, looks extremely classy, even better looking in person, made from quality material, can't go wrong with Ralph Lauren.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately, didn't work out., June 28, 2014
This review is from: Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Willem Slip-On Loafer (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Look great, July 9, 2014
Fit perfect, they wear great and people always compliment me on my new shoes. Great deal on these shoes and you will love these for summer or fall days around the office or the house.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cuts into My Feet, March 25, 2014
I usually wear a 10, but knowing that these leather driving shoes shrink I ordered it a half size larger and they still are too small? WTF!!! my outer left foot towards the top is suffering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Order in your normal size, June 28, 2014
I ordered size 8 to my husband and his normally 7.5 because of some reviews said order 1 size up and that's what I did, Unfortunately I was wrong because this shoes is too big for him... This shoes is true to size,very classy and nice soft leather my husband really loves it! But I have to return them back and order his normally size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!!, June 19, 2014
I love theses shoes,they are very well made,I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a pair of white shoes. These shoes are eye catchers!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit narrow, June 5, 2014
The shoes are narrower than expected and hopefully it will stretch out over time. Otherwise it is comfortable and I wish they had made it wider.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs up!, June 2, 2014
Thumbs up. I recommend this loafer for anyone looking for something that fits. I will give it five star rating.

Polo Ralph Lauren Men's Willem Slip-On Loafer