- Brass pipe fittings meet SAE, ASME and ASA requirements
- Pipe fitting threads meet the standards developed by the society of automotive engineers
- For use with brass, copper or iron pipe
- 1/8" NPT female
- Temperature range: -68 degrees F to +250 degrees F
- Manufacturer Part #: PC101NB-2
Have one to sell?
Polyconn PC101NB-2 Nickel Plated Brass Pipe Fitting, Tee, 1/8" NPT Female (Pack of 10)
|Price:||$27.18 ($2.72 / Tees) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Only 6 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||10|
|LowerTemperature Range||-68 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Range||250 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Inside Diameter||1/8 inches|
|Maximum Working Pressure||1000 PSI|
|Pressure Rating Class||Not Rated|
For use with brass, copper or iron pipe. Designed for low and medium pressure pipe line connectio... See more product details
For use with brass, copper or iron pipe. Designed for low and medium pressure pipe line connections. Typically used in water, grease, fuels, LP and natural gas, refrigeration, instrumentation and low pressure systems. Brass pipe fittings meet SAE, ASME, and ASA requirements.
There are no customer reviews yet.