Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

95%

What a gorgeous scarf this is!
Very well made with beautiful detail.
I ordered the black/gold to wear with a black dress and couldn't be happier! Came in a very nice pouch.

This would make a fantastic gift!
on November 28, 2011
I purchased this as a "personal" shower present for my best friend's second marriage. She loved it so much she wore it on her wedding day. It was lovely and unique.
on December 26, 2011
This is a lovely triangle scarf. Delicate, but not flimsy. I got one in the Champagne/Peach color and promptly added the black/gold one to my wish list.
on October 26, 2012
I have a black and gold dress that I bought for my husband's 60th birthday celebration on a cruise. I looked all over for a shawl to go with it and wasn't having good luck until I saw this one. It looked so lovely having all those different styles of design on it. Most others only had one style going for them. When it arrived I couldn't wait to open it up. It is beautiful! The design is even more distinctive up close and it matches the gold/black dress perfectly. I am so happy with this purchase that I would tell anyone looking for a shawl to buy this one. You won't be disappointed.
on February 26, 2013
I ordered this scarf on Sunday and received it on the following Tuesday. Excellent service! The scarf is beautiful. No one I know has anything like it. I ordered the silver and it will go with many colors. The best word to describe it is ELEGANT. It would be perfect for dress-up nights on a cruse. It even comes in its own pouch. I'm also going to the black/gold.
on July 4, 2012
Wore this as a shawl with the basic little black dress to a high school reunion evening banquet. I purchased the Silver/Gray and wore silver gray sandals with a simple vintage necklace and earrings in rhinestone. People actually came up, tapped me on the shoulder and asked where did you get that beautiful shawl? Think that about covers the review nicely...
11 comment4 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2013
I bought this when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and it is lovely. It lasted through being shoved into a suitcase and hauled all over during the day of the wedding. Very pretty.
on January 20, 2013
This scarf is even more beautiful in person than in the picture. Each detail is so pretty and I've received a lot of compliments on it.
on December 31, 2012
This is a beautiful, well made shawl. The detail is very well done. Image is a good representation of the product. I am very pleased!
on April 16, 2013
I love this scarf! It is even nicer than pictured. There is a bit more teal blue lace than I expected yet very beautiful.