- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B001S157G2
- Average Customer Review: 299 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #64,576 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
40 Spool Polyester Embroidery Machine Thread Set Vibrant Colors - 500M - for Brother Babylock Janome Singer Pfaff Husqvarna Bernina Machines - 4 Sets Available - Threadart Brand
|Sale:||$28.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$21.00 (42%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- New Improved Spool. Set of 40 spools of 100% polyester embroidery thread 500M Spools. Set A vibrant colors.
- A rainbow of color. Set includes black and white. Several sets available.
- These spools will fit in cartridge thread holder embroidery machines
- High sheen machine embroidery thread. 40 wt. Fits cartridge thread holders.
- Outstanding tensile strength and color-fastness. Each spool has snap style thread holder on bottom.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
People who were commenting that they were having trouble (unraveling and therefore thread waste) because the spools don't have a rim where you can insert the thread after cutting. I found a possible solution that can be very helpful. Cut a diagonal slit on top with a knife to insert thread and avoid unraveling. MAKE SURE THE SLIT IS SLANTED OR DIAGONAL....IT'S BETTER THIS WAY (thank you nice lady at Beverly's, San Jose for the diagonal idea ) . amazon also sells mesh to protect your spools but this is a good way and economic way to preserve your thread. I added some pics so you can have a visual. I hope this helps.
1. Shiny polyester thread is silky and slick. That's why it's so pretty on your shirt & also why it's slippery on the spool. You need a thread net to keep it on the spool. My new Singer Futura Quartet came with 2 thread nets and directions that you need to use them for embroidery thread. I spread the nets open and slid them on each spool (up from the bottom) before I put the thread on the machine. This works great. The thread comes off like a charm & doesn't unwind all over the place.
2. You MUST remove the spool cap before using the spool on your machine. Once I forgot to do this & the thread broke repeatedly. I take the cap off and stick it on my bobbin winder to hold it till I'm done with sewing.
3. Every embroidery expert talks about the fact that small spools of thread will tend tangle (or stay curled) if you don't give them time to unwind. If you give the thread a longer path to unwind before they through your machine the thread will work better. I've bought a Dritz cone thread holder as recommended; however, I've not used it as the thread nets solved ALL my problems from day one.
4. Threadnet has a conversion chart available on their website. Thus, no worries about which thread color to pick...
If your interested, there's a you tube video showing how to make your own thread nets by recycling your support hose. I've not tried that, instead, I use the same net for each spool as I put it on the machine.Read more ›
I'm mostly aggravated because I did not get what I was supposed to and the seller would not admit to the wrong they did. They kept giving me the run around about how they did it on the paper bobbins because that works better for some machines. Well then, CHANGE YOUR AD to reflect what you are actually going to send me...or let me know before it's too late. They also kept going on about the great quality of their thread and how they gave me 660yds instead of 550 per spool. That did not take away the fact that they didn't give me what I asked for.
Finally, after about a dozen emails, they gave me an address to ship it to and they refunded me and gave me money to ship it back. It's just aggravating that I should even have to ship it in the first place because they should've told me that they were changing my order and I could've cancelled it before the shipped it. That would've been easier on everyone!
The thread colors are beautiful...but that's about the only thing I can say to their favor right now. At least they did finally give me my money back, but it was a much bigger ordeal than necessary!
I hope if you choose to buy that you have a much better experience than me. But I would not recommend anyone to buy from them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was a little hesitant when I ordered these. I have a Janome 9500 and so far all my Janomes have been fussy about thread but this thread is beautiful and works great in my... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
My friend monograms so I bought this as a gift for her. She loves the thread, and the colors are beautiful and vibrant!Published 5 days ago by Elbonee Lissimore
Love this thread! Great assortment of colors. High quality. Bought this 2 years ago, and thread has lasted a long time. Read morePublished 8 days ago by J. Bessinger
When you initially look at these they appear to be tiny. These spools hold 400 yards eachPublished 17 days ago by Michael R. Rutz
Love this thread, I have used it since I first started and this set was the perfect purchase to kickstart embroidery and appliquePublished 1 month ago by Brian Shanks
It was nice to get all of these at once.
I was a little disappointed with how big they were. My spools aren't as big and full as their pictures. Read more