Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 23, 2015
Gift for Grandchild who liked it.
on January 6, 2015
Great product! I bought this from the seller used. It arrived as expected, and described. Bought it for my 7 year old son, who loves design house plans.
on December 31, 2015
My budding architect/designer absolutely loves this!!! I'm so happy to see toys like this available for kids. Such a great alternative to mindless toys and electronics.
on December 2, 2003
This kit is very good for anybody who likes to build. Although there are only 7 pieces of tracing paper to go with it, you can always buy more at an office supply store. It's the best thing ever! Jordan
on June 13, 2016
Explorer was too pricey for the simplicity of product. My grandchild who wants to be an architect, was not interested at all.
on June 11, 2016
Great product, my kids are having so much fun - playing Chip and JoJo from Fixer Upper. High quality, very clever design.
on January 18, 2012
young architect looked very creative & fun. 11 yr old daughter opened on Christmas day to find more than half the pieces were missing. very disappointed. product returned.
on February 27, 2016
A little overwhelming for my 10 year old. I the potential in this product
on January 4, 2016
My 10 year old son loves it..keeps him occupied so its a win for us!
on September 29, 2015
A bit challenging, but my grandson has had hours of fun with it.

See 1 answered question