Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Poolmaster 70739 Rio Sun Adjustable Floating Chaise Lounge - Mod Dots
|Price:||$223.51 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$56.49 (20%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- For all-day comfort lounging
- Adjusts from an upright chair position to a partial or full reclining position without leaving the water
- Non-corrosive polyform flotation arms designed to support up to 275 pounds
- High backrest with Dacron® filled pillow and free-floating footrest
- All-weather fabric in Mod Dots design
- Each arm features built-in snack and beverage holders
- 39.5" wide and extends to 62" long in full recline position - Recommended for adults
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
The only negative I can find so far is that the arm rests are a little high for me in the upright position, but I can live with it. The cup holders were plenty big enough for the cups I have used so far, no issues being to small. While I find the chair comfortable in every position, my husband complains that the bar that goes across the back of the chair pokes him. I don't feel a poking, but I do feel like it has "support" more like a lumbar support on my lower back. So it just might be a positioning thing.
It is a little tricky getting in and out of, but you will figure out your own technique. I can get in the float without the cup holders filling up w/water for example, but my husband cant. I think he is just to rough and plops right down hard. I am going to try lifting the bottom leg piece up and try to get into it that way and see if that helps.
I cant comment on the durability or mildew as mentioned on other reviews because I haven't had it very long.Read more ›
Poorly built. It is very uncomfortable. Collapses easily and must be reopened. Very disappointed
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought two of these at a great price on amazon. They are definitely sturdy and comfortable. They were a bit of a challenge to put together. Read morePublished 2 months ago by LPF
I looked a long time for a good floating chair. This chair is really nice. It take a little skill to get on to the floating chair, but this is the case with any floating chair. Read morePublished 6 months ago by H. Cross
Backrest has only one slightly upward position and a fully reclined position. Bottom of lounger does not float above the water. Over priced.Published 19 months ago by M Sticha