5.0 out of 5 stars Good For Managing the Selection & Construction of Your Pool
Published on June 7, 2010 by Conspicuous Consumer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you want design ideas
But not so good if you were looking for more technical information. I did get some pretty cool ideas out of this book though.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good For Managing the Selection & Construction of Your Pool, June 7, 2010
Conspicuous Consumer (Georgia Regents University) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I purchased the three most acclaimed books on pools from Amazon. Of the three, the Sunset book was the most useful in helping us to decide where to put the pool, how to build it, which options to choose, and how to landscape it. David Short's book, however, was a close second and I'm glad I purchased it. I think it may be more useful in the choices we make after pool construction on landscaping and pool maintenance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent,a first choice recommendation, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Pools & Spas, 2nd Edition (Paperback)
very helpful book,full of all one needs to know about pools...building,design,operation and maintenance.Best of at least 5 books I bought on pools.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea book, very inspirational photos., July 1, 2014
This review is from: Pools & Spas, 2nd Edition (Paperback)
Gives practical information on all the things you need to consider... hundreds of decisions to be made! Use this as a guide to help draw up a project plan, then research the components so you can make informed decisions in advance and talk with contractors/suppliers confidently. I bought a used book, its condition is very good and delivery was quick

3.0 out of 5 stars Good if you want design ideas, September 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 28, 2014
GOOD BOOK

Pools & Spas, 2nd Edition
Pools & Spas, 2nd Edition by Fran J. Donegan (Paperback - February 1, 2008)
$21.95 $16.76