Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Poopin' Pets Penguin
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Flavor: Penguin|Change

on December 31, 2012
Purchased this as a gag gift this Christmas. It's exactly as pictured and does come complete with some jelly beans. I purchased the reindeer one several years ago for the same person and got this one to go with it.

It brought plenty of smiles and laughter to our holiday.
on January 30, 2013
Bought this as part of a Christmas white elephant gift. Simple yet funny. Great idea for Christmas gag gifts...stocking stuffer, etc.
on January 7, 2014
Don't waste your money. We got this one AND the reindeer one to put in the boys' stockings. The kids thought it was hilarious…until they tried to actually use it. The lever used to open the slot for the candy to come out never worked properly from the get-go. It seemed to stick when trying to open it, and then it wouldn't close. So every piece of candy would come flying out all over the floor before they could react quickly enough to stop it. Very disappointing.
on February 11, 2013
This is cute and super easy to use. My daughter loves it and it was a great stocking stuffer! Very good price also.
on January 29, 2013
Joke gift for my Mom. Not sure what she did with it but I don't think anyone will be eating the jelly beans.
on February 11, 2014
Purchased this for a Christmas party as a white elephant gift and it was a hit! I included extra candies in the package we gave out and everyone was tickled to see a Santa... they had all seen the reindeer, snowman etc. Too funny and was priced well.
on December 28, 2013
Ordered this as a stocking filler for my son.
Knew it would be cheap, but expected it to at least work for a day.
Nope, not even one poop we could get out of it. The mechanism already came jammed.
on March 7, 2013
The product was really cute and made a great Christmas gift. I had been looking for one of these for a few years and was excited when I found this.
on January 14, 2013
Got these as stocking stuffers, for older kids, they loved them. Had a good time making them poop candy. Arrived on time, just as described.
on December 29, 2013
Got this for my nephew as a stocking stuffer. The package was completely damaged and the tail was jammed. No way to fix it. You get what you pay for...