Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2012 6:37:26 PM PST
Xander says:
I've been playing NFS for years, and the recent ones, Hot Pursuit, World and The Run, I found really fun and enjoyed the handling in them, but it just seems the handling in this one plain sucks.

Dont get me wrong, I love the city, and finding new cars and smashing things, but the races just suck because of how badly the cars handle. Im using a Xbox Controller, but is there really no way to change the sensitivity or something?

Posted on Nov 29, 2012 7:02:44 PM PST
i agree races just suck because of how badly the cars handle.

Posted on Dec 12, 2012 1:19:57 PM PST
Shannon S. says:
I honestly don't get all the hate for this game. I absolutely love the handling. Each car feels unique in some way. All of the cars seem to have their own quirks, it makes it very fun trying out all the vehicles. (I really wish Ferrari was in the game though)

I will add a disclaimer to this post however, the last need for speed game I played and liked was NFS: High Stakes, all the games since have had boring driving mechanics (it felt like driving a brick), and have had silly "stories" to pad them out. After NFS:HS I got into the Burnout series and have played all the Burnout games that have been released. To me, Most Wanted feels like the perfect fusion of the two series. I can understand why people might be upset be the two being merged, however I doubt that the Need For Speed series that they enjoyed is going away anytime soon.

Just my two cents :P

Posted on Jul 1, 2013 12:24:13 AM PDT
yeah the handling isn't the same as the other games of NFS but isn't that bad, it remembers me to others racing games that are less arcade and a bit more realistic, not all the nfs are made with the same physics/graphic engine but in this one the difference is notable, the game isn't bad, it just not a legit NFS in all the word, (We all are still waiting for a NFS Underground 3? or a decent sequel of Most Wanted).

If you are looking for a good racing game with good graphics this will not disappoint you but if you expect to be the ultimate NFS game better stay a way.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions