Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Pop N Drop Penguins Game” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 24% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Pop N Drop Penguins Game
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (13%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fun and educational
- Performance and quality tested
- Great fun for children of all ages
- A classic "Pop-n-hop" game with a slippery surprise
- Watch out for the icy bridges
- Darling, colorful penguins
- 3-D board and penguins
- Fun for all ages
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
There are 3 faults (1 major and 2 minor) with the game design:
(1) major - the penguins don't stay in their holes very well. It is very easy to knock the penguins out when you're reaching to pop the die, moving your pieces around, or just accidentally jostling the board a bit. On top of the bridges, the holes are especially too big and the penguins simply lean over. Some of the (unintentional) fun of the game comes from laughing at how many times you've accidentally knocked over someone's penguins.
(2) minor - the bubble with the die inside is not as effective as the one in Trouble. About a dozen times during our last game, the die got stuck between faces or didn't seem to bounce at all. Also note that the number two on the die is shown with 2 in-line pips (I think they're called) and not 2 diagonal ones like most dice.
(3) minor - the starting locations and ending locations are not color coded at all. Younger players may have difficulty remembering their home area or knowing the area they're supposed to finish at.
If you don't have Trouble, you might go with this, but having both, I can tell you that Trouble feels more substantially built.
There are 16 little penguins that move around the board. I love the fact that the dice is secured from being lost.
Game develops counting and motor skills. Great toy!
My other complaint is that as an adult, this game is actually terribly boring. We've modified the rules a bit to make it go faster, but it still takes forever to play, and it's the same thing over and over again. Our daughter doesn't get as bored as quickly as we do though, so maybe it's just an adult thing :)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Shocked how much of the game that I had to put together!! You even have to assemble the penguins. One of my penguins was missing the white part. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Cynthia O'Brien
Thanks River Runners! Our kids are having a blast with this game!Published 6 months ago by Amy Jackson
absolutely adorable and fun game for kids, especially if penguin lovers.Published 7 months ago by AJ