Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pop Rocks Mini Pouches 20 packs
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 15, 2012
When I ordered I knew they were mini pouches, but expected something more than what I got for twelve dollars. If you were going to compare it to regular halloween candy bags, this would be on the small side. I wouldn't expect to pay more than four dollars for something this small. The kids will eat the pop rocks and love them, but the price was way too high.
on May 23, 2012
Pop rocks need to be fresh and need to have never been in a moist enviornment. You never know what you are going to get if you buy them online. When I got mine they were all stuck together and clumpy. Next time I'll buy them at the store.
on December 17, 2012
I should have read the reviews. The packs are VERY mini. Not much for your money. I was simply looking for a better value than this.
on February 28, 2013
Terrible value --- while I really like pop rocks, this purchase is not worth the money!! So small packages and only a 20 count. I need to read the product info better next time!!!
on February 5, 2013
20 TINY little packages. Cost maybe $1.99 at Walmart. Ridiculous price! Talk about over priced, if it didn't cost so much, I'd send them back just on principal!
on January 5, 2014
I'll keep this short and sweet.

These are about half or more the size of regular pop rocks. You can go elsewhere and find twice the amount for the same price.

Will not buy this or from this seller ever again.

Note: They have a NO RETURN POLICY so beware of what you want.
on February 25, 2014
We used these for an Ender's Game party. The size was perfect and went over well as pop rocks always go. They weren't stale and were tasty. We're actually purchasing these again for Summer Reading Program Prizes.
on May 10, 2013
the poprocks were stickier that i anticipated and I worried they wouldn't pop but they were pretty good
I wondered how old these were and do Poprocks loose their flavour on the bed post overnight--in other words do they lose their sparkle as they age
on June 14, 2013
I too regret buying this item and should have read the reviews! They are so small and over priced for a pack of 20. They are a gift for fathers day and now I am very embarrassed!
on February 19, 2013
Note that these are smaller than the pouches you'd normally find in a drugstore, but they are also much cheaper. These are perfect if you are creating goody bags for a party or need a prize incentive (I teach high school... some time grammar gets a lot more interesting if there's a little sugar involved),