5.0 out of 5 stars LEGEN- (wait for it)...
Got laid the first night I wore this out to my favorite bar. My hopelessly romantic best friend who got left at the altar (that poor sap), said it was ugly and it would never work. So did my other giant oaf of a friend and his hot red-head wife (who I know secretly wants me) and our Canadian reporter friend (whom I dated a while back and I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH THAT'S WHY...
Published on June 28, 2012 by Swarley

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected
This isn't a high-quality silk tie, but I don't think anybody would spend money on a ridiculous tie like this. I bought it for a Halloween costume and wasn't disappointed.
Published 19 months ago by Jacob J Griffin

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This tie is Legen... wait for it... dary!, September 7, 2013
This review is from: Pop Tease Duck Necktie as seen on How I Met Your Mother Barney's Ducky Tie , (Apparel)
This tie is everything I expected and more. It really brings out the true Barney Stinson in me. Wore it today and I received tons of compliments. I am extremely happy with this tie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable :), August 20, 2013
excellent :) my husband and I are having our baby's birthday theme of Ducks, and he wanted to wear this tie so badly. Surprised him with it and was so so happy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars BIG TIE BUT OVERALL GREATNESS, August 17, 2013
ITS A BIGGER THAN I EXPECTED BUT FOR WHAT IT COST ITS PERFECT! DEFINITELY STANDS OUT
HAPPY CUSTOMER LEGENDARY YEP

5.0 out of 5 stars Legen-Dary, August 27, 2013
Found this tie and thought it was really funny. I have to dress up multiple times a week and sometimes it gets boring. Sometimes I will wear this tie to meetings, seeing as I'm still only a college student and it is still acceptable(or funny).

3.0 out of 5 stars As expected, December 7, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, July 13, 2014
Great gift for my Barney Stinson like best man

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, July 7, 2014
This is a great product! A sturdy tie with vibrant color, it looks just like Barney's. Plus, it was shipped and delivered faster than the predicted time. I would definitely recommend it to any HIMYM fan; my recipient adored it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Such a fun tie!, June 29, 2014
I bought this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he absolutely loved it! If you are a How I Met Your Mother fan, you will definitely love this tie! It is so fun and also nice quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WAS A BIG HIT!, May 24, 2014
I bought this for my friend to wear at his bachelor party - in homage to Barney Stinson, the epitomal bachelor - and HE LOVED IT!!! It got an even bigger response than I expected. He wore it proudly, the entire evening. It looks EXACTLY like the one from the show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Legen - wait for it - Dary!, May 22, 2014
This is exactly what Barney wears on HIMYM! I'd recommended it to all fans of the show. Fun product indeed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›