Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pop Women's Headband Neck/Ear Warmer Hand made Black One Size
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 30, 2012
This is really cute. Also, a plus for me, I have a small head, apparently, and always have a hard time finding hats and caps that fit. This fits perfect, and has two buttons to change the fit.

Update 12/9/2012: Well, I've worn it twice now. It still fits perfect and is so cute. However, it is SO itchy! Both times I toughed it out for about an hour and had to tear it off my head. It was the part that touched my forehead that drove me crazy.
on April 11, 2014
I like this head warmer, but when I have my hair in a ponytail it looks a little ridiculous. The front is really wide and it's thick all around, so from the front you can't even tell I have hair! But with my hair down I think it is really cute. I have gotten a number of compliments on it that way. I wear it to keep my ears warm, but it doesn't mess my hair up as much as a hat would. I have a smaller head and it fits well when I wear it on the second button.
on July 14, 2013
Nothing wrong with these gifts at all. Everything was in excellent condition. The shipping was perfect timing, and would buy them again and again and again. These are wonderful for the cold seasons especially if you don't want to wear a full hat and mess up your hair!!!
on January 16, 2014
I love this headband, the "gray" color has a blueish tint to it, which happens to be almost the exact color of my eyes so I feel like I hit the jackpot. But if you want a true gray, probably not what you are looking for. This is comfortable, warm enough for a loose knit, stylish, and amazingly great at hiding a bad hair day. I get compliments every time I wear it. Also, the price is right for someone who lacks crafty skillz to make her own...like myself.
on April 7, 2014
I bought the tan one. Then I looked through all the reviews, saying the tan one is too big and it can be worn as a face mask, etc. Then I thought great.. wasted 10$ it came in and it's awesome. Fits perfectly. Not big at all. I have no idea what these people are talking about.
on November 8, 2015
The headband really isn't big enough to cover my ears. The ear part is skinny and only covers the top part of my ears. It is thin and doesn't provide sufficient warmth to any part of my head while I'm wearing it. Only good thing about it is that it is cute.
on January 7, 2013
I bought this to wear when I'm wearing a ponytail, and it's somewhat cold. I like it, but the flower was HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a little large for my liking, so I actually cut it off without ruining it. I like it better without :)
on December 3, 2012
This headband is huge.. if you are looking for a piece of fabric to take over half of your head, this is for you. if not, do not expect this to be a small headband for the winter, the flower is very large as well. Its not for me, I'm returning.
on October 30, 2013
this is the cutest headband ever! I literally get stopped by multiple people every time i wear this asking where i got it! Its really nicely made, soft thick knitted and its versatile because I wear it with my hair down to add an accessory to my outfit or to hide my greasy roots instead of a hat when i have to go out without washing my hair!
on January 19, 2014
Really like this headband. Ordered a different one but it was smaller than this one. It fits great. Only problem I have is the color, but I knew that when I ordered it. I often get my makeup on it.