5.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT!
Published 8 months ago by Jacquelyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short
If you are on the shorter end (4'8) this skirt is for you! Im 5'4, I ordered a large....and this skirt still brushed the top of my ankles.
Published 11 months ago by Aubrey Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT!, October 24, 2013
I normally would have gotten the medium, but after reading other reviews, I got the large. The material is a little clingy, so it was a good call. It is a little big in the waist, but will not be falling down. I am 5' 4", and the seam at the waist, it is perfect. However, there is a very wide waist band, so you can roll to shorten it, or use any of the waist band to make it longer. You can also wear in down on your hips like the picture shows to wear it at any length. All in all a fun skirt.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, August 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I could live in these skirts!, April 10, 2014
I'm just under 5'4" , 115 lbs.,with a balanced body shape, and the small fits perfectly. Not too clingy or loose. Lite weight but not see through.
Will definitely purchase more at this great price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fabric/ sized really small, August 20, 2013
It's a good color and the fabric is correct. But the size runs small, and it is a little short.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these skirts, June 10, 2014
I have 6 of these skirts and they are awesome! Super soft and comfy. I am 5'5" 140 and the large is perfect. The XL works to but I prefer the large. I do not fold over the top part and the bottom hits the top of my feet. The material light weight but not see through.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, April 19, 2014
Great skirt! Exactly what I was looking for. Due to some other reviews, I was afraid the skirt may be too small but the medium fit perfect and medium is my usual size. I also like the adjustable length.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep navy/ runs short, July 22, 2013
Skirt is nice; however,be aware it does run shorter and is not as full than other brands. Dark navy which is hard to find so am keeping it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Soft Stretch Maxi Skirt, June 8, 2014
This skirt is very soft and incredibly stretchy, almost like a jersey material. I ordered the black which to my surprise is not see-through unless it is stretched. I wore it out in the bright sunlight without any problems.
Like other reviewers have mentioned, this skirt is short. I am 5'2" and ~110 lbs and I ordered the small. It is a little loose at the waist but not enough to be a problem. I wore it folded and sitting low on my hips and the bottom of the skirt brushed the tops of my feet. This is the first maxi skirt I've ever been able to wear with flats.
I gave it 4 stars because the waist is a little big and would not stay put. As long as you are on the short side, or don't plan to wear this skirt folded at the waist, it is great! I am ordering more as soon as I finish with this review!

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for short people!, May 22, 2014
I ordered a blue and a black maxi skirt. I am 4'9 and the length of the blue was PERFECT for me. However, the black (which was the same size) was about 3-4 inches longer than the blue and was also a little bigger on me. So I don't know how consistent the sizing is

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, March 12, 2014
Just what I was looking for ... very comfy while still looking decent. I am just worried the fabric may become see through over time but we'll see.

Rate and Discover Movies