5.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT!
Published 14 months ago by Jacquelyn

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short
If you are on the shorter end (4'8) this skirt is for you! Im 5'4, I ordered a large....and this skirt still brushed the top of my ankles.
Published 16 months ago by Aubrey Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars I LIKE IT!, October 24, 2013
I normally would have gotten the medium, but after reading other reviews, I got the large. The material is a little clingy, so it was a good call. It is a little big in the waist, but will not be falling down. I am 5' 4", and the seam at the waist, it is perfect. However, there is a very wide waist band, so you can roll to shorten it, or use any of the waist band to make it longer. You can also wear in down on your hips like the picture shows to wear it at any length. All in all a fun skirt.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, August 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I could live in these skirts!, April 10, 2014
I'm just under 5'4" , 115 lbs.,with a balanced body shape, and the small fits perfectly. Not too clingy or loose. Lite weight but not see through.
Will definitely purchase more at this great price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for short people!, May 22, 2014
I ordered a blue and a black maxi skirt. I am 4'9 and the length of the blue was PERFECT for me. However, the black (which was the same size) was about 3-4 inches longer than the blue and was also a little bigger on me. So I don't know how consistent the sizing is

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, April 19, 2014
Great skirt! Exactly what I was looking for. Due to some other reviews, I was afraid the skirt may be too small but the medium fit perfect and medium is my usual size. I also like the adjustable length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these skirts, June 10, 2014
I have 6 of these skirts and they are awesome! Super soft and comfy. I am 5'5" 140 and the large is perfect. The XL works to but I prefer the large. I do not fold over the top part and the bottom hits the top of my feet. The material light weight but not see through.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good fabric/ sized really small, August 20, 2013
It's a good color and the fabric is correct. But the size runs small, and it is a little short.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deep navy/ runs short, July 22, 2013
Skirt is nice; however,be aware it does run shorter and is not as full than other brands. Dark navy which is hard to find so am keeping it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Already Returned It, August 20, 2014
I ordered this skirt and one other from another company and found that the sizing was strange for both. I'm about 5'2" and 130 pounds, typically wear a size 6 to 8, depending on the brand. I love maxi skirts, but because I'm short, I often find that they are wayyyyyy too long. For example, the ones from Target I can wear as a dress, and a long one at that.

This skirt is short. I actually couldn't get it to be maxi-length any way that I tried to wear it, even if I didn't fold it over and wore it at the hips. It was just too short, and I'm short, so that doesn't bode well for anyone taller than about 4'11".

It also fit small in the hips and rear. This clung in all the wrong places, so it made my hips look bigger than they are.

The quality of the material was nice. If you do order it, order up more than one size.

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy, March 12, 2014
Just what I was looking for ... very comfy while still looking decent. I am just worried the fabric may become see through over time but we'll see.