Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 22, 2014
I ordered a blue and a black maxi skirt. I am 4'9 and the length of the blue was PERFECT for me. However, the black (which was the same size) was about 3-4 inches longer than the blue and was also a little bigger on me. So I don't know how consistent the sizing is
0Comment28 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 15, 2013
If you are on the shorter end (4'8) this skirt is for you! Im 5'4, I ordered a large....and this skirt still brushed the top of my ankles.
55 comments36 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2014
I have 6 of these skirts and they are awesome! Super soft and comfy. I am 5'5" 140 and the large is perfect. The XL works to but I prefer the large. I do not fold over the top part and the bottom hits the top of my feet. The material light weight but not see through.
0Comment24 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2014
I'm just under 5'4" , 115 lbs.,with a balanced body shape, and the small fits perfectly. Not too clingy or loose. Lite weight but not see through.
Will definitely purchase more at this great price.
0Comment32 of 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2013
I normally would have gotten the medium, but after reading other reviews, I got the large. The material is a little clingy, so it was a good call. It is a little big in the waist, but will not be falling down. I am 5' 4", and the seam at the waist, it is perfect. However, there is a very wide waist band, so you can roll to shorten it, or use any of the waist band to make it longer. You can also wear in down on your hips like the picture shows to wear it at any length. All in all a fun skirt.
0Comment34 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2014
Great skirt! Exactly what I was looking for. Due to some other reviews, I was afraid the skirt may be too small but the medium fit perfect and medium is my usual size. I also like the adjustable length.
on August 20, 2014
I ordered this skirt and one other from another company and found that the sizing was strange for both. I'm about 5'2" and 130 pounds, typically wear a size 6 to 8, depending on the brand. I love maxi skirts, but because I'm short, I often find that they are wayyyyyy too long. For example, the ones from Target I can wear as a dress, and a long one at that.

This skirt is short. I actually couldn't get it to be maxi-length any way that I tried to wear it, even if I didn't fold it over and wore it at the hips. It was just too short, and I'm short, so that doesn't bode well for anyone taller than about 4'11".

It also fit small in the hips and rear. This clung in all the wrong places, so it made my hips look bigger than they are.

The quality of the material was nice. If you do order it, order up more than one size.
on August 20, 2013
It's a good color and the fabric is correct. But the size runs small, and it is a little short.
11 comment12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2015
Bought it for my petite but curvy wife for her birthday. She took it from the packaging and wore it right then and there all day. Said it was super comfortable. She has a tiny frame but wide hips and it looked great on her.
review image
on June 17, 2014
This skirt is beautiful, just very, very short. I'm 5'8" and it comes way above my ankles. I've washed it and hung dry it so it shouldn't have shrunk.