5.0 out of 5 stars love these
Love these tops and this brand. Would like to see some in a print. Perfect fit. Love color selection. Great
Published 4 months ago by razzar

3.0 out of 5 stars great product but not true to size
It is either not true to size or built for a smaller culture (which I don't think is the case, as it was made in the US). Otherwise I love the feel and style of it.
Published 1 month ago by Alice Shela Higham

4.0 out of 5 stars Short sleeves for tall women, April 17, 2014
It is nice enough, soft and light, pretty colors. If you are tall though they may run a bit short on the arms. Mine were about 2-3 inches from my wrist, but I decided to keep them anyways as it doesn't really bother me that much for a cover-up (kindda used to things being a bit short sometimes being 6'0 tall). The colors are really very pretty. I got eggplant, magenta and olive. Look just like the pictures. Overall good deal for the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love these, February 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., April 25, 2014
The fabric was higher quality than I expected - so many of this style cardigan are practically see-through! It's softer than t-shirt material with a better drape. I'm very happy with it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very soft, June 19, 2014
I am very pleased, recently bought two more. The first one was red, vibrant color and so very soft. It arrived very wrinkled but I sprayed some water on it and hung it up. Was wrinkle free by morning. The front drapes perfect. The back snugs the hips a bit. Waiting for my next order of a black one and a purple one. I'm 5 foot four and 155 pounds. The Xl fit perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars great product but not true to size, June 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, high quality and form fitting. Love this cardigan!, May 12, 2014
I adore this must have spring/fall wardrobe staple. It's thin enough to wear on warm days and will look great when worn with layers in the fall. It's designed to accentuate a woman's body, love the fact that it's not a frumpy throw-over but still drapes beautifully at the hips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in the USA! Great Price and Fit, April 23, 2014
So glad this is made in the USA!! The fit is great, the color is rich and vibrant, and is quite versatile. I can let it flow freely, or tie it loosely, and it looks great both ways. Great purchase!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lightweight cardigan (darker than pictured), February 12, 2014
This cardigan is lightweight and very flattering. The teal color is darker than pictured, but still a great color. I plan on ordering more in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars ordered a size up and it's perfect, May 31, 2014
Deborah G (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Popana Super-Soft Open Front Drape Cardigan - Made In USA (Apparel)
as per other reviews... i ordered a size up (usually, I order large. here, i ordered extra large). Fits nicely and seems to have survived the first wash easily :-) It's thin, but solid (doesn't look like it will fall apart). I want to wear it a few times before I order more, but for now, it looks great and I will probably buy a few more

5.0 out of 5 stars This is just what I wanted, May 15, 2014
M & G California (La Mesa, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
If you are looking for a light weight jacket...This is a perfect cover. I wear a large top. I ordered a medium because I do not like lots of extra flowing material. I am so happy with the medium. It has just enough material to lay nicely. It is not snug. The nice thing about this top is that it comes in so many wonderful colors.
This top is a well priced, quality cover.
Keep in mind...when you take it out of the package it is very wrinkled...I steamed..hung...and it is perfect.

Rate and Discover Movies