5.0 out of 5 stars 11 Flavors!!
So I wasn't convinced about the greatness of Popchips - until I tried them!! Now, although they are more expensive than regular chips, they are so much healthier and taste GREAT so I'm not sure I will ever buy regular chips again!

Published on April 20, 2012 by Elizabeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good, but some bags were "off"....
Published 20 months ago by B. Huang

5.0 out of 5 stars 11 Flavors!!, April 20, 2012
Elizabeth (Cheyenne, WY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Popchips 11-Flavor Variety Pack, 0.8-Ounce Single Serve Bags (Pack of 24) (Grocery)

However, even though I loved the basic flavors in the 6-flavor variety I wanted to try some of the different varieties because they sounded good. The only purchase option to try some of these other flavors was to buy a whole box, and I was very skeptical to buy an entire box of 24 if I didn't like the flavor. This variety pack gave me the perfect opportunity to sample each flavor to determine my favorites! I wondered what flavors I would be getting since they were not listed in the description, so in case it matters to you:
- Thai Sweet Chili (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Parmesan Garlic (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Jalapeno (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Cheddar (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Sweet Potato (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Sea Salt & Vinegar (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Salt & Pepper (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Chili Limi (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Sour Cream & Onion (2 .8 ounce bags)
- Barbeque (3 .8 ounce bags)
- Original (3 .8 ounce bags)
I haven't had a chance to sample all of the flavors yet, but the ones I have tried are wonderful. They taste healthy (although they aren't exactly healthy - they are the better alternative) very crunchy and full of flavor. The only flavor I don't really care for is the Original, and that's because it is pretty salty.
Don't be skeptical - try this variety pack and find your favorite flavor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Variety Galore!!, April 25, 2012
My favorite chips just got better! We loved the new Jalapeno, Chili Lime, Parmesan Garlic and Thai flavors. The Sweet Potato was least liked.
I've been wanting to try all the new flavors for a while but didn't want a case of 24 packs of a single flavor. Our local stores only stock the most common flavors. Now the problem is solved and I'll definitely be re-ordering these every month.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mostly good, but some bags were "off"...., November 15, 2012
B. Huang (Raleigh, NC United States) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love Popchips, but a) they're fairly expensive in the store, and b) they're so good I tend to eat the entire bag in one sitting (you know you've done it too) The solution to both of these problems seemed to be buying this box - they're both cheap AND in nice single-serving bags that are big enough to be satisfying but small enough to be light in calories.

If you've eaten Popchips, you know what to expect. They're delicious and addictive. But so far I've had two completely inedible bags (i'm about halfway through the box) - a bag of Barbecue flavor had an absolutely sour, almost alcoholic, smell and taste. I had to throw it away. A bag of Thai sweet chili tasted and smelled horribly fishy/shrimpy. It was traumatizingly bad, and I had to throw that bag away as well. Neither bag was opened/torn, and I've never had a bad bag of Popchips from the store. I've tried both of those flavors again in other bags in this box and they were fine. But 2 bad bags out of 12 so far isn't a very good ratio. Hopefully Popchips will get over these quality control issues because I do love eating them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new additions, April 20, 2012
I enjoyed the other variety pack of popchips a lot. I am so glad that they added some of the newer flavors like Thai Chili, Sweet Potato, and Jalapeno to the offerings. I will definitely be getting this one again.

5.0 out of 5 stars great snack, May 9, 2012
I think these chips are a great snack. While they're not essentially "healthy" per say, they are a far cry better than most chips out there. I also don't think they taste like a diet food-they very tasty. I had only tried the BBQ flavor previously, and then ordered this variety pack. I've never been big on plain chips, and as the other reviewer said, those are probably my least favorite. The price is higher than purchasing regular chips at a store, but that wasn't a concerning factor for me. I will probably purchase again, when these are gone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps with Portion Control!!!, July 13, 2013
PATRICIA L TENNEY (LAKE HAVASU CITY, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I only gave 4 stars because IF you buy the bigger bag you actually get more chips for the same PP Value (on Weight Watchers program). But for anyone that has a Portion control problem, these ROCK!!!! Also, got to try different flavors without having to buy a large bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect portions unbelievable flavor choices!, January 24, 2013
We started eating Pop chips about 4 years ago and love them!!! We are totally impressed with the new flavors and the fact that these are totally diet friendly if you only eat one bag! Our friends laugh when we get chips from the UPS man but they rave about them when we offer them some!!! The price can't be beat especially if you live in the south because they are hard to find and if you do find them they are spendy!! Get the Auto Delivery and you will save even more!!

5.0 out of 5 stars really delicious and soooo good to snack on late night, September 8, 2012
I was skeptical on Popchips until I was visiting a relative in another state, I was given a bag of the bbq and on first bite I was hooked, I am happy amazon has the variety pack I have not been able to find the variety pack in my state. I can't wait to try all the flavors. I love the fact there is no greasy feel on your fingers, and it's a guiltless late night snack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sampler pack, September 5, 2012
Being new to Popchips, never even heard of Popchips until I saw the gold box deal of the day, even with the deal of the day, the packs seemed expensive - 24 pack for $12.99 with free Amazon Prime shipping, and the bags are only 0.8oz each, I can't imagine how they're $20.50 for a box of 24 when it was on sale for still $12.99... expensive chips, but I got them recently, and it's as advertised - they're healthy, they don't taste as good as the fried ones but you have to sacrifice some flavor for healthy chips, they still have good & tasty flavor just not as much as fried, but I knew that already before purchasing it.

I admit, I was a bit scared that I wouldn't like the chips and buying a box of 24 packs at once seeing as I've never had them until now was a risk purchase, but it's a sampler so I knew that there had to be at least one flavor that I'll like out of 11 flavors. So far I've tried salt & pepper which is gross in my opinion and the original popchips. Original popchips I like, tasted like original chips like pringles original except these are way more healthier since they're popped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, August 6, 2012
A lot of flavors and tastes great. I signed up for a delivery and get it every month or two now.

Rate and Discover Movies